GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

of course I do :anigrin:

those crates are somewhat small wooden boxes. One is located at ground level next to those columns, close to the entrance nearest to the tram station. Then there are two more, each in one of those pits left and right from the ground level box. Sometimes the boxes disappear but the loot ($500 I think) remains on the floor until you leave the gang attack area.

LowPolyOWG

Ahh, gang attacks :anigrin: Always a nice way to create a 3-way AI war :D
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

meaning, call the police and merryweather for help

BinnZ

Yeah, gang attacks.... can you believe it? There's so many things to do in this world already... besides all the missions, races, heists, MP modes you can start through a lobby (old fashioned MP or coop design) there's a ton of playable content in the free environment alone!

Gang Attacks;
Robbing stores (having done that D_B?);
Freemode Events;
Stealing and selling cars (both Simeon and on your own);
Starting or joining (or frustrating) CEO or MC w0#k;
VIP w0#k;

Just to name a few :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

motorcycle club activities..

oh and you can buy a hangar at fort Zancudo which means no more wanted level when flying over it and no more trespassing.

oh and you can buy a $10,000,000 yacht, of course. And helicopters, a submarine, boats, planes, tanks..

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

New organization name :laughsm: :evil2:

Art Blade

hahaha :anigrin:

for some reason, that makes me want to slap you on the back. +1 :thumbsup: :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I did another gang warfare at the amusement pier, and found the crates this time, didn't notice how much money it was, I was too busy trying not to get shot.

I have robbed a store, it was part of the tutorial, I haven't gotten around to doing another though.

Someone today asked me to be an associate and set up the assassination mission, so I went off in search of one of the targets, which was completely across the map. By the time I got there, the other ones were already killed, so I was in charge of the last one, and finally got him after having to fight off soldiers from the air base which was right nearby and I guess they didn't take kindly to our shoot out right outside their fence. That was pretty fun, and I only died once.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Use the interaction menu to spawn a helicopter. Should be found under the SecuroServ tab.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on July 15, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
for some reason, that makes me want to slap you on the back. +1 :thumbsup: :bigsmile:

Thank you  :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

No really, just call a helicopter? I can crash those really good, just ask Art or Binn, lol. They'll tell you what happened when I tried to fly a jetpack.
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳