GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Fleeca with D_B
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Now we unlocked the armoured Kuruma for D_B and on top, it was on offer. Some 300 something K rather than $500K+ which means, mission success, mission accomplished O0

BinnZ

Yes, there's a crazy lot of offers these days, pays off to check them weekly 👍🙂
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah we had a fun time with that one even if Lester just goes on and on all the time, lol.

About your other comment, Art, about playing online. The only thing that might surprise the younger me about the future me saying that is the fact I have a connection now that's decent enough to play online. I've been dealing with asshats since playing RTCW and BF1942 online almost 20 years ago. It's something you just have to accept if you want the experience. I recall once in RTCW or Enemy Territory there was an exploit where a player could spam grenades endlessly. So one jerk was doing this into our team's spawn not letting anyone get out. Until one of our guys got a sniper shot on him and we went on playing. One of those games had the option to vote to kick someone, so either we didn't get the votes or that game didn't have that feature. But it's how it goes and you either don't play at all, play alone or deal with it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I have had the same experience for some 20 years now, too, and I've hated it ever since. We too had "spawn campers" as we called them, killing you right off the spawn point on end, then "aim bots" and "wall hacks" became popular and good players were accused of cheating or being "noobs" which was ridiculous. I stopped playing in public sessions at around 2005 perhaps, and have since sought private servers and sessions. Friends only, that is. It is more important to me to have fun (with friends or alone) than having to cope with those dimwits. :bigsmile:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I hear you there, and have dealt with all those problems now and then. But considering time zones and such, I love hooking up with you guys, and it is the best way to play the game, but on the occasions you selfish people  :laughsm: have to sleep, I make do with public games.
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

I've had lots of fun in public session D_B! You always run the risk bumping into those lame cheater dicks, but I haven't had much trouble with them at all. Only once I got 5 million by a hacker, it happened when I came back from a job. Before I realised what was happening this fool somehow added 100 times 50k to my bank account through some hack-exploit. Appart from that, I've never had issues. What you showed us, with the quickly changing day and night cycle, is crazy. I have never had my RP boosted, luckily. I'm proud of my 1000+ which is 100% legit. It does scare me though, I wouldn't want to mess it up by accidentally joining such a dickhead.
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

yep, if those cheaters cause Rockstar to see red and ban everyone around that guy, I don't want to be part of that.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it's hard to say, seems like they want to put up a front that they will handle hackers and cheaters, but it doesn't seem they really do.

Turns out last night it was me who was the troll, though accidentally. If I see a vehicle that's obviously someone else's main car, I don't mess with it. So I was looking out the window of my apartment and saw a nice 4x4 pickup truck parked on the street. So I went down and grabbed it, and as I was driving off, someone was shooting at me. Not unusual so I drove to my garage to try to grab it for my own. I get the message that I can't store this vehicle. It was then I realized it was someone's personal vehicle, so I just kind of drove it to the middle of the street and hopped out, went upstairs and logged out. Sorry, buddy!
D_B

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

After Hours releases today. No download yet, but I expect it around 19:00 (GMT+1)/10 AM PST.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

uh-oh, same day as the NEXT update for No Man's Sky......
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳