OWG servers have had a major upgrade

Started by PZ, April 07, 2021, 09:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Both OWG1 and OW2 (this board) have had major upgrades. Highlights include:

• Both have been upgraded to the latest security updates and are both on the same level. The cost: We lost the portal on both, and many of the old mods would not run. However, the most important features of both have been maintained.
  • The default theme is NightBreeze, which is a fully responsive theme that offers many updated features.
  • SunRise is another theme that is excellent. It offers a day/night option at the click of a main screen button. The best part is that the images do not have the "negative" look as the similar feature on OWG3
  • A breakthrough: we now have fully functional SSL which offers advanced authentication, and most importantly, encrypted communications between server and client. This is true of both OWG One and OWG 2.

PZ

The default theme has been set to default to WYSIWYG editor by default (this can be changed in your profile of you are a BBCode fan)

You can easily toggle between bbcode and wysiwyg views by clicking the far right button in the top button row of the editor.

John Wayne

Hi there,

I'm new to this site, but it looks good, and I appreciate being able to post as a guest!

Art Blade

Hello John Wayne.

Now freeze, put your hands in the air, and surrender the IP that you stole from PZ!

Nice try, PZ  :gnehe: 

PZ

ROFL!!

As a funny side note, I used the following login information in the days before email verification was the norm:

User name: John Wayne
email: jw@hollywood.com

Tags:
🡱 🡳