Fallout 5 - is it goung to be a reality?

Started by PZ, April 20, 2021, 09:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

My favorite part of the Fallout series is playing on the PC so I can mod the game. My favorite so far is still FO3 because of the music and nostalgic graphical mod additions. It is a shame that it will probably not be out for a few more years.

Fallout 5: Everything we know so far

Art Blade

I really like your creativity when it comes to typos. Now even in the subject: it's not only "goung" to be a reality, it is a reality  :gnehe:

Considering that there is a new spell check button for posts..  :-X :anigrin:

PZ

Spell check won't help me much - my eyes are becoming so bad/fuzzy it is a miracle I can write anything even remotely legible  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Sorry, I couldn't read that, could you please use bigger letters so I may actually read it? ;D

PZ

:D

I should probably use ctrl +, but I'm just too lazy sometimes  :gnehe:

Art Blade

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Interesting article, but a new Fallout game in 2022 is a pipe dream. If we see one by 2025 I'd be surprised.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I'm afraid you are likely correct, D_B  :undecided-new:

Seems like many of the games I favor (FC2 comes to mind) are not the ones focused on.  FO3 is still my favorite of the Fallout series even though the graphics are not that good and weapons cartoon-ish. Modding really helped though. The Fallout games are still ones I only play on PC.

Tags:
🡱 🡳