The best Uncharted and Tomb Raider games

Started by PZ, April 24, 2021, 09:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Even though totally linear, the Uncharted series is among my favorites. This article from screenrant.com listing their favorites, which I tend to agree with (at least with the Uncharted bunch - I do not know much about Tomb Raider).

https://screenrant.com/best-uncharted-tomb-raider-video-games-metacritic-ranked/

Dweller_Benthos

I played some of the first three Tomb Raider games up to the point I realized I didn't like third person games, lol. I've seen videos of some of the Uncharted games and they look decent, essentially Tomb Raider with a guy, but fairly interesting stories. If done right, a movie could be pretty decent.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Uncharted is great - all of them, and I'll play any new one that comes along. Even though linear, each area you go through is completely unique and nothing ever seems repetitive (to me anyway). It feels almost like going to a new country and visiting everything interesting.

Now that my memory is failing a bit as I age, I can even go in and play again and enjoy it just about as much  :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Well, that's a silver lining to getting older!  :anigrin:
D_B

PZ

:laughsm:

As long as it does not become "every day is a new day"!

Dweller_Benthos

Didn't we just talk about this yesterday?  :-\
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

if you scan our forums, you'll see the same line (paraphrasing: I can play any old game as if it was new because I forgot everything) over and over and over again.

Starting some ten years ago, that is. :anigrin:

PZ

Quite true - that is probably the only good thing resulting from a failed memory  :gnehe:

Art Blade

don't worry about forgetting stuff.

By tomorrow, you'll have forgot about it. :anigrin:

PZ

Art Blade

if only you could remember this.. then you could read it tomorrow and laugh about it again :gnehe:

PZ

I'm glad you guys are patient with my failing memory  ;)

Art Blade

only joking here man, I don't think that your memory issues are pathological. It's kind of normal that you forget details of games after some time. And even more so the longer it has been you last played it.. it's like sitting in a train watching the landscape passing by.. nice for the moment, nothing for eternity.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳