Valhalla SPOILER videos

Started by PZ, May 25, 2021, 02:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Baylor is a kind of "boss" who is at power level 469. I am at level 427, so a bit less than Baylor. It was not too difficult to defeat the boss because I had runes to help my health, fast knives, and good armor.

Abbot Eogan is the top bad guy of the main story line. This spoiler shows how easy it was o defeat him. It also shows a closeup of how poison affects the victims.

Dweller_Benthos

See my other comment about poison arrows being OP lol. That seemed really easy for an end game boss.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Some people are claiming that the bosses are too easy, but I kind of like not having to repeat a try multiple times (very frustrating for me).

On the other hand, Valhalla lets the gamer choose everything from armor type (not just appearance), weapons (with fine attention paid to combat potential and gaming style) and quite importantly the Runes which are used to enhance all weapons and armor. 

I chose to go the way of the assassin in which finesse and speed of blades are all important. My character is the best "assassin" character I have ever played in any of the AC games, and his lightning fast attacks have not let me down.

Interestingly, gamers are complaining online that they are disappointed that this is not an "assassin" game when in fact, you can literally fine tune your character to go in knives flashing or completely stealthily - your choice. It appears that some people are not investigating the potential of their character.

Dweller_Benthos

Eh there will always be complainers, best to just ignore them as much as possible, if the game's fun for you, that's all that matters.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Yeah, ever since FC2 whee people complained of all kinds of things from having to walk/drive too much to all kinds of bugs I've pretty much ignored the "general consensus opinion" online. I guess I'm one of the oddballs that like things in a different way.  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳