Far Cry 6 game play video series

Started by PZ, May 31, 2021, 09:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Looks like some streamers got access to an early FC6 demo

PC features trailer

MKIceAndFire playing through the game. He uploaded part 6 a few hours ago, but here's P1

All of the weapons/signature versions included. I'd guess they wil do a FC5 and have live events that will add more weapons over time.

A mix of old and some new animations ::)

Meanwhile in Call of Duty, where the animators wanted to make more stiff reloads, rather than floaty/wobbly ones as in previous CoDs. :gnehe:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Interesting, I'll have to watch those gameplay videos when I get a chance, but I did notice this from the features trailer, in the controls screen, there are apparently several minigames, including, ahem, cockfighting.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The other one is apparently dominoes.   :D :huh-new: :undecided-new:

Just watching the MKIceandFire video a bit and was laughing at him getting the pistol and it's either bugged in the animation or it has no ammo because the slide is all the way back and I'm pretty sure that only happens when it's empty. But he's carrying it around like he's going to shoot something with it. Might explain more once I watch more of the video.

Yep, OK killed a guy and picked up ammo, now the gun will w0#k lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I had time to look at a few minutes of game play and it looks like loads of detail  :thumbsup:

I wonder how the game play will turn out in the big city - I have seen a bit and it looks intriguing.

LowPolyOWG

Ofc, some people got early copies and are now spoiling the secret ending  :laughsm:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Cool... do you know what the secret ending is? I don't mind spoilers at all. In fact, I prefer them  :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I figured that would happen. What I'm looking for is if there's going to be a bonus weapon or something if you watch a certain amount of a twitch stream like there was in FC5.
D_B

fragger

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on September 03, 2021, 08:15:26 AM
The other one is apparently dominoes.   :D :huh-new: :undecided-new:

Different :gnehe: I used to enjoy the poker games in FC3. Lost my shirt usually, but it was fun.

FC6 might be pretty good actually, I think I've liked what I've seen so far. The tropical setting is a little like they're getting back to their roots, as the original Far Cry was set on a bunch of Pacific tropical islands. At the time, that was a nice change of scenery from the futuristic science labs and war-ravaged environments which seemed to be the most common FPS settings.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I've seen a few videos and stuff to decide that I'll most likely get it, I want to watch some more live streams but unless something really bad pops up, I'll get it. The review I read says it's pretty much a typical Far Cry game so since I've liked them for the most part, this one I probably will too.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳