Ridiculous complaints

Started by PZ, June 03, 2021, 07:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

One of the complaints I have heard most often is: "the game is too big!".  I mean... really???  :huh-new: That kind of comment reminds me of one I heard while in France "How can you sell it so cheap!". How much you want to bet the prices are higher next time. That is the kind of fool that would say "That car is way too nice for what I paid... they should offer an inferior version and sell it at the same price"

I LOVE the fact that the maps are huge and there is so much to do in games today because it lets people do so much more of the thigs they like to do. The only reason I can see for uttering "the game is too big" nonsense is that they are the people that feel the need to get the "Platinum" trophy for doing everything in the game, and if the map is "too big" they need to w0#k "too hard" - what a bunch of cry babies  :'(

That has to be the most ridiculous reason I have ever heard for disliking a game.  :banghead:

nex

Unfortunately there are many chronic complainers in the world.

Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Art Blade

I once got a "dislike" for a vid I had uploaded to YouTube and a comment along with the dislike. The dislike was meant to show that person's displeasedness with the fact that he or she did not have the money to buy the DLC the video was about.

So they dislike my video for the fact that they don't own the DLC shown in the vid.
:banghead:
AAAaaaargh

PZ

Art Blade

yep.. same for the guy who disliked my vid "saving a horse" because I saved a horse. :banghead:
I mean, seriously.. if the vid title tells you that you're not going to like the vid, then DON'T bloody WATCH IT let alone dislike it for being what it said it was.

PZ

As is often said, "you can't fix stupid"

Art Blade

yes, indeed.
I like the Japanese proverb "Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured." :anigrin:

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Like the guy who complained on my video about what some other player did in the game, I mean, what?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Exactly! People seem to just complain these days, and if there is nothing of substance, they make up something stupid.

Repeating here a bit, but I couldn't help it:
Here is an example of a valid complaint: "The game is too small for what I paid for it."

This is it's stupid counterpart: "The game is too big for what I paid for it."

This gives meaning to the old phrase "You can't please everyone!"

Tags:
🡱 🡳