Season pass expansion Siege of Paris

Started by PZ, August 24, 2021, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I'm really excited about this one - started playing it a week or so ago and it is really good. It is almost a full game by itself! I can now go to England, Ireland, Vinland, and now France in addition to Jotunheim and Asguard (both fantasy).

The game is the best in the series for me because it has done away with the more stupid things I really dislike such as timed events, bosses, being forced to play as a lower level character in some kind of dream, etc.

Dweller_Benthos

Looks pretty cool, lots of stuff to do.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

My goodness yes!  I played this morning and it is quite addictive. I could hardly put it away, and the scope of different types of activities is truly massive. I never get bored with what some call "repetitive" game play because I can always find something different to do, and then return again.  :thumbsup:

fragger

Looks really interesting, and sounds like it's right up your alley, PZ - no race-against-time stuff or bosses. I can relate to that! :thumbsup:

Hey, the very first voice you hear in that video sounds suspiciously like Arnold Schwarzenegger :huh-new:

PZ

:D :thumbsup:

I thought so too!

While there are some "boss" style animals and large foes consistent with Origins, they are not too bad, and when one is properly leveled up, they are not difficult.

I'm really looking forward to the Games + update which I imagine will be when they have exhausted all the paid DLC. Games + will give me a whole new play through with all my experience and equipment. I really love that game mode  :thumbsup:

Tags:
🡱 🡳