Grand Theft Auto Trilogy , The Definitive Edition

Started by LowPolyOWG, October 24, 2021, 11:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Rockstar unveiled the trilogy remastered trailer last week. Which have been well received by the community :) Rather than using their own in-house engine RAGE, they went with Unreal. Going by how the remasters are releasing on mobile phones and Switch, it make sense.  They still preserved the cartoonish look and feel of the old games, which have been a mixed bag. To modernize them, all games will have GTA V style interaction mechanics, which kinda make them a remake at the same time.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4kaa7414o5k979/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-coming-november-11
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Hmmmmm nope, still no interest. Good for them, though. Maybe put some effort into stopping hacking in GTAV? naaahhhhhhh
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I like the graphics improvement - it has always been much about graphics quality for me. I'm like D_B though, not really interested.

I like the general idea of GTA, but have never finished a game, do not like online gaming, and detest timed events where the controllers never seem to keep up with your fingers.  :gnehe:

PZ

Quote from: PZ on October 26, 2021, 08:53:17 AM
I like the graphics improvement - it has always been much about graphics quality for me. I'm like D_B though, not really interested.

I like the general idea of GTA, but have never finished a game, do not like online gaming, and detest timed events where the controllers never seem to keep up with your fingers.  :gnehe:

I have to modify my prior disappointment in GTA5. Now due to the trainer, I am playing again. I like being able to control how rabid the cops are, of even if they see me. Lots of things to play with in the trainer, and I really like how the trainer menu pops up in overlay and you can instantly change things on the fly. Because of the trainers I've started collecting several other promising games.

Tags:
🡱 🡳