Some of my favorite food concoctions over the years

Started by PZ, January 17, 2022, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This album is a compilation of many different treats we created on the back deck. (Click the "i" information icon to see the descriptions of each item)

I really enjoy the simple life, especially now that our area has essentially become "New California"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/de6sPSyRb9wk4G29A

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Thanks D_B!

I'm back into the kitchen a bit more these days because my wife is having G.I. issues and her doc put her on a stabilizing d!et. The other day she brought home a pile of marrow bones and I pressure cooked them for a beef broth which she has instead of coffee in the morning (poor girl).

Meanwhile I pressure cooked a pot of pinto and black beans, and threw in a cured pork shank plus a handful of assorted south-of-the-border chiles to make myself a chili (I'm not from Texas  :gnehe:).

Now I'm looking through my old pics for menu ideas.

Dweller_Benthos

Sorry to hear about the missus having digestive issues, nothing worse than feeling that kind of unease all the time. Hope she gets better soon!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Thanks D_B, she's doing a bit better, but it is kinda tough not being able to eat the same things for now. I just can't stand food that bland.  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳