LowPolyOWG

So, I got all three idols and unlocked something gamebreaking :anigrin:

Clearing a checkpoint

The black panther amigo

Supply drop clearance :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

What the heck is that? LOL Some OP supremo? That's nuts. Plus the gun, wow.

I did a little (well 2-1/2 hours) live stream. Unfortunately my microphone is still a little low, I need to boost it more. But you get the idea. Just some general mayhem wandering around and collecting loot.

(clip expired)
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Dang it, my Internet is so slow I can't watch more than a second or two before it starts buffering again  :banghead:

Dweller_Benthos

Bummer PZ. Starlink available yet? LOL

Anyway, another live stream with better audio this time, you can actually hear me. Had to download a third party app to boost the microphone input because apparently the input on this computer is super weak. Seems I got the level about right, since I can't really preview it so it was a guess.

(clip expired)

And if you do get to watch it somehow, I stop at one point to scan a QR code on a crate. My phone played the audio but couldn't play the video so I was a bit confused. So afterwards I loaded the site on the computer and watched the video. I'm even more confused now.

https://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/gamesites/farcry/361699N1151398W.mp4

There's also a QR code on my robot dog's tag, whose name is K-9000 by the way, I'll have to scan that too and see what it results in.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

The QR code on K-9000's tag leads to this site

https://www.bobbypills.com/special/captainlaserhawk/

When you click start you get a picture puzzle to solve for a Blood Dragon art file.
D_B

PZ

Not sure about Starlink, but I'm on the road right now in an area where I can't even get cell service. I'm just lucky I can get text based Internet. I'll be home in a week or so and will be able to watch then.  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

OK out in the wilds, eh? Business or pleasure?
D_B

PZ

Well, when you're retired, everything is for pleasure or it is not done at all, right?  :D

We typically do a couple of long (month long) RV trips per year, and one of our favorite places in the world to go is to Winchester Bay RV Resort on the Oregon coast where we make our reservations well in advance so we can literally back up our trailer to the bay and have a couple of weeks of gorgeous views from our rear living room picture windows.

Heading out to the Sumpter Dredge near Baker Oregon this morning for a couple of days of fun poking around the historical gold mining areas on our way home  O0

Dweller_Benthos

Sounds awesome, hope you have a fun time! I do need to get out to the west coast one of these days.
D_B

PZ

Thanks D_B  :bigsmile:

I love RV-ing - lets one see parts of the country not always easily experienced  :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

Been doing some of Lola's special operations and Los Bandidos stuff for the Black Market guns. This week's reset added the Vector and a MGL-6 that have more mod options than the regular variant. Still, no bug fix patches yet

Dweller_Benthos

I didn't play at all as I was playing No Man's Sky. I have gotten the blue screen crash quite a few times, so no fix for that yet, bummer. I do like the vector if it's the gun I'm thinking of, I might have to try to get that.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

I don't know how far you are, but I finished the game  :) What to do now? The endgame focuses on special ops, which are identical to the expeditions in ND.

https://youtu.be/D8UIuvoQRkY

How to earn the special moneda currency for the black market stuff efficient.

https://youtu.be/zHjdHFi989g

The Vector itself

Dweller_Benthos

ah OK no wonder I didn't find it mentioned anywhere. I'm not even close to that part of the game, I haven't even met the first guy yet to get the allies you need, the one at the airport, Philly I think his name is? So yeah these special OPs things are way off for me. So I'll probably never get the Vector, which is the gun I was thinking of, unless it becomes available again in a couple months at least, which is how long I expect it will take me to get to that point in the game. I fully expect to still be playing around the new year at least.

There's also the thing mentioned in the video, these being made for two players, but it looks like it's possible to solo them, so when I get to that point I'll try that. Though I suppose teaming up with a random might w0#k out.
D_B

🡱 🡳