Far Cry 6 member videos

Started by LowPolyOWG, October 16, 2021, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

Thanks D_B.  O0

That moment of frantic action in you video was just too good to go unmentioned.

I think the explosion that you were hit with as you destroyed the AA-Gun was from one of the cluster of sticky grenades (that gun fires) stuck to the pole that was right there close to where you were standing.  One thing for certain you sure started that party off with a bang.  :gnehe:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah there were a few things going on there, between me using the sicky bomb gun, them throwing grenades and placing land mines, the explosions were over the top.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

:laughsm:  that was one tough horse ... gets a couple of grenades tossed at him and still he gets up unscathed and forgives you after a pet!

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah horses are just big dogs anyway, so they usually understand lol.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

The horses in this game just can't catch a break:

D_B

PZ

:D

Thats what those horses get for consorting with the enemy  :gnehe:

That last horse sure was a ham though, as melodramatic as he was  :gnehe:

mandru

Good clip D_B.

When I was watching this on Twitch I thought there was a couple times that a PET prompt came up and I though there had been a moment where the horse could have been calmed and recovered.

But in watching this I realize it gave the pet prompt because your cat Aluso(?) was between you and the horse.  And yes I laughed at this one too.  ;D
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah the prompt for petting was for the cat, the horse unfortunately was a goner.
D_B

fragger

It was bad enough for the horse that it got hit by a car, but it then had to suffer the indignity of being tossed around inside an extremely localized invisible tornado :laughsm:

Dweller_Benthos

A new advancement in artificial weather, the personal tornado!
D_B

mandru

Horsenado?

He still had a few horsepower left in him that he hadn't used up.  ;)
- mandru

fragger

PZ

mandru

Hey D_B, I'm still looking forward to each week's installment of your FC6/Primal videos.  O0

In this latest iteration "Far Cryin' in the rain" I noted that you were still looking for badgers.  If I recall the one badger hide you have collected came from a (unsure of the proper name of the assignment) Hunter Assist challenge where people are being plagued by a badger or badgers.  A quick web search may help you zero in on where those nasty little badgers can be found.  ;)

Also in the same video while you were driving to a 'next objective' there was an enemy soldier that was standing off the edge of the road near the ocean shore that you went after knocking him in a high curving sustained arc out into the water.  Unfortunately you lost you truck in the drink but I was in complete agreement when you said something like "Totally Worth It!".   :D
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

HAHA thanks, Mandru! Glad you're still enjoying watching the streams, it's still fun to do so I'll keep doing it until it's not. Though if they come out with a new follow-on game like the previous games (New Dawn, Primal, etc) that takes the current map and gives it a new story, I'll probably play that more often. I did a bonus stream this Monday as I was off for July 4th, and ran through the intro to the game to get that one last achievement that was bugged because I bought the deluxe edition and messed up how it counted the weapons you got. So that is there too.

Getting the badger skins is something I could look up, for sure, maybe I will lol.
D_B

🡱 🡳