Arma 3 Creator DLC: Western Sahara

Started by PZ, November 22, 2021, 08:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This looks kinda cool. I've missed playing and modding the Arma games. This Sahara DLC is on sale for $5.94

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool looking. I've never played any of the Arma games, was always busy with other things.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

They are really good if you like modding games, but it takes lots of time to become proficient in playing.  If I were to pick this up again, I'd need to make it my only game focus.

I sure do like the visuals in this video, and looking at the PC requirements, the game is old enough for even my old gaming PC is just fine.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah there's still some games that don't need the latest and greatest hardware, even just dropping the visuals down a notch can greatly improve performance on an older system and still look pretty good.
D_B

PZ

This game may be the solution for me if the major developers start requiring in-game purchases  :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

They can sell all the cosmetic stuff they want, and in most games I couldn't care less, but once they start selling items that are useful to actually playing the game, that's another thing.
D_B

PZ

Indeed - as always corporate greed is about the only thing that motivates companies to do something, and the disturbing thing about gaming is that just when you think it can't become any worse, it does.

Tags:
🡱 🡳