Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2

Started by nex, December 03, 2021, 08:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

Only after starting a mission do you realize you've selected the wrong sniper rifle, it's either too light with a suppressor and your targets are 1000 meters or more.
Or, it's too heavy with no suppressor and you need it for close range.
You have to go back to the main page, select the right rifle then start the mission over.

There are several main regions and each one has a number of missions. You're dropped off at a starting point and depending on the number of missions will determine how many routes there are from the starting point. Your objective is to reach an elevated platform from where you take out your targets with the occasional few bad guys en route which you have to dispose of, usually there's an ammo box nearby for you to stock up, the only problem is, once you've stocked up that's it, you can't stock up there again.
On two occasions I ran out of ammo and had to leg it back to the starting point, take the route to another mission area to find another ammo box.
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Man that sounds lame, nex!  ???

Definitely not the game for me!

nex

I'm only playing the game when taking a break from watching videos of a young lady from The Netherlands on youtube, touring the world solo on a bike
She finished her 5th season a few months ago here in Southern Africa, she started in Johannesburg, went north then near the Zimbabwe border she turned south, went all the way to Cape Town. from there she went to Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and returned to South Africa to take part in the Kalahari Rally.

PZ

Dang, she's definitely physically fit by now!

nex

She has an MSc. degree in Geochemistry, in 2018 she quit her job as a Geologist and decided to tour the world.
Since then she's ridden over 100,000 km solo, passing through 38 countries on five different motorcycles.
The wife and I are watching all her videos and she's got a fantastic personality with about 930,000 youtube subscribers. 

PZ

Impressive!  :thumbsup:

Can you post her YT link or more simply just her name?

nex

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Oh right saw that one video of her at that canyon in Africa, with the amazing drone shots, really well done and just one person running it, very cool.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

nex

Welcome PZ  O0

What I like about this girl D_B, she communicates with her viewers like you're there with her, she doesn't drag her videos out, and not once have I found it to be boring, being a Geologist she tries to go to Geological sites in countries she travels in. She would be very informative and loves sharing her knowledge concerning the sites she visits. A very pleasant person and always have a smile on her face.

Tags:
🡱 🡳