This was my favorite funny thing to do in GTA5

Started by PZ, January 03, 2022, 10:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

haha yeah, and running into cop cars! I only flip the bird by accident though, because I don't recall what button it is offhand, so it's just when I happen to hit it while doing something else.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on January 04, 2022, 07:48:28 AM
... I happen to hit it while doing something else.

That's how I initially found it - by accident. Once I did though, it became a favorite because it always made me laugh  :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

PZ

:laughsm:  :thumbsup:

Today I get to go out and enjoy snow removal. There is about 6 inches in the driveway with supposedly another 10 inches or so between this evening and tomorrow morning.

Man, I gotta find some time to start gaming!

nex

"Enjoy snow removal"   ???
Who are you, and what have you done with PZ??    :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

oh I "enjoy" snow removal, I try to share it and get someone else to do it!
D_B

PZ

:laughsm:  :thumbsup:

I finished the 6 inches yesterday and the 10 inches (so far) today. The snow berm where I push the stuff is taller than a man.

I don't know how any one person deserves so much enjoyment in so short a time :gnehe:

Now it is supposed to warm up and rain. The remainder of the snow pack is going to be a slushy mess.

Dweller_Benthos

We got just enough to cover the ground, well maybe an inch, those people on the coast got a lot more, lucky them!
D_B

PZ

Just as predicted, rain for most of the day today. The driveway still has a layer of ice and the rest of the outdoors roughly a foot or so of soft snow. Makes for great snowballs!

Dweller_Benthos

Speaking of ice, had an ice storm yesterday that left about 1/8" of ice on everything. Then it snowed. Not enough to bother with, but just annoying.
D_B

PZ

We had an ice storm back in the mid '90s while I was at w0#k. When I came out to my truck (which I could recognize only by its shape) it was encased with so much ice I could not see the door seams. It took me an hour to carefully chip my way into the truck, and then another half hour to get the windshield clear enough to drive. That was the worst I have experienced in over three decades living here.

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

That's a good amount, and wet snow I take it? Heavy stuff, could cause trouble if you don't take care of it and not just in the driveway.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳