Bacon and cheddar Tater Tots

Started by PZ, January 25, 2022, 09:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I love potatoes and will almost take good ones over a steak. Crispy Tater Tots are definitely at the top of my list. Top them with bacon and cheese and they are even better

Dweller_Benthos

I'm sure that's illegal somewhere, lol! Looks mighty tasty though!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

:laughsm:

I'm sure it is, especially with the medical crowd!

fragger

That looks positively sinful  :evil2:  Sinfully delicious, that is. I love Tater Tots (we call them "Potato Gems", but I believe they're the same thing), and bacon, and cheese. I can see my doctor shaking an admonishing finger at me as I write this.

PZ, you posted that on my birthday (26th Jan - actually, the day after my birthday in this time zone). What rankles is that I had to start prepping for a colonoscopy on the same day, which meant a birthday dinner of plain, unseasoned boiled chicken and a small boiled potato, followed by a day of fluids only and the lovely stuff they give you to flush yourself out. I was up all night doing a Niagara Falls impression. Great way to spend a birthday, eh? :undecided-new: :gnehe:

That was my third colonoscopy, which fortunately was all clear. Don't have to have another one now for five years. The hospital also gave me a COVID test upon admission, and I'm happy to say I'm negative.

PZ

Excellent that you're negative covid fragger, but sucks to be on a boiled chicken broth.  My wife is also on one of those diets as her doc is trying to discover why she is having G.I. issues. Hers is so strict she can't even have the boiled potatoes - broth only!

Tags:
🡱 🡳