Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Started by PZ, December 16, 2022, 05:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I recall seeing a few comments about Wildlands being better than Breakpoint. I recently heard that the developers listened the the massive outcry about how ridiculously it had changed from Wildlands to Breakpoint; so much so that they created a huge patch to resolve gamer issues. However, because of all the bad press after initial release, the price dropped so it has been seen as cheap as $8.00, and this morning I saw one place had it for $12.00

Anyone have any experience with Breakpoint after the issues were resolved?  I'm considering the game now that it so cheap.

nex

In my opinion yes PZ, Wildland is a lot better than Breakpoint. I'm basically at the end of the game so haven't picket up any improvements.
But like with the FarCry games, each new one is vastly different to the previous one although still a good and enjoyable game.
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

I think I might get it and do the big update since it is so cheap these days.  :thumbsup:

nex

Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

I heard that the developers got into a bit of trouble with Wildlands because the maps were realistic, and some countries complained so they made the Breakpoint maps not based on any real places. That's too bad.  :undecided-new:

Tags:
🡱 🡳