Return to FC3

Started by LowPolyOWG, March 02, 2023, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

That's very cool.  :thumbsup:

Are you posting the mods somewhere?

DKM posted his FC3 checklist of where to find things on the old site: https://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=176

Onkel_Hottee posted a huge PNG of the FC3 map: https://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=182

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: PZ on March 15, 2023, 09:44:26 AM

Are you posting the mods somewhere?

I use the FC Modding discord to post releases in ;) Although, I can upload my a3s on a google drive so you don't need to hassle with us "zoomers" and our fancy tech  :laughsm:

As for the AMR mod, I wanted to see if I can make it shoot proper explosive with a blast. No luck so far. Increasing the ImpactStim radius barely do anything :banghead:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Whatever is simple  :gnehe:

I'm not much of a gamer so I do not need realism nor high level of difficulty. Do you or anyone you know have "cheat" kinds of mods that make most or all weapons silent? I did a mod that makes the AS50 in FC2 silent and I love it. Sure, it is not even remotely like realism, but I have loads of fun playing that way.  ;D

LowPolyOWG

That would be the max attachments v3 package (doesn't add silencer to the Deagle/.44 Magnum) but shotguns/LMGs can accept the silencer. You can of course install Discord, create an account and have easy access to the mods people create. So long you understand the file directory system for the mod installer, it's easy process to install  :)

Buffalos vs 1200 RPM suppressed SPAS-12 :anigrin:

1200 RPM Deagle spam :evil2:

PZ

Sounds good - I actually have a Discord account and logged in yesterday to start browsing around again. I actually forgot I had one, but discovered I had registered before.  :gnehe:

PZ

I started playing the modded version of FC3 and an odd thing happens - I cannot seem to upgrade my weapon with things like a suppressor. The game allows me to "purchase" it, but then my money is not decremented, and an error message appears that the weapon cannot be upgraded  :main_knockout:

LowPolyOWG

You probably need to disable the add skins to quick sell package. Honestly, no idea how it break the other store edits, as it only edits animal skins and not weapons

PZ

However it occurs, your advice was spot on. Disabling the quick sell package fixed all the accessory purchases. Thanks much  :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

:evil2: :laughsm: :anigrin:

I figured out both stim fields had to be edited. Now, the AMR works like an explosive sniper  :anigrin: For fun, I sat the impulse physics to a level of 1000.

:anigrin: Perfect group clearing weapon

PZ

lol, I like that weapon!

LowPolyOWG

https://streamable.com/69tqmw

Outpost clearance with the overpowered AMR  :evil2: :anigrin:

PZ

Very nice - love the explosion effects  :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

The blast radius is large enough to explode barrels/vehicles and heavy flamer gas tanks  :laughsm:

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool. Juggling the dead bodies with the explosions is hilarious.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I'm having quite a bit of fun in FC5, and what I'm seeing in your posts has me anticipating returning to those games as well  O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳