Game+

Started by PZ, March 19, 2023, 08:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Anyone know where to get game saves that will initiate the Game+ mode in FC4 and FC5? I've found a few, but are either for outdated versions of the game, or when checked with virustotal.com, they have been flagged as malicious.

I really like the idea of starting a game with all the stuff you had when you finished the last play through.

BTW, my laptop, which is only a stock Surface 4 plays all of the games I've installed just fine. Graphics are not stellar, but are still better than the old FC games.

LowPolyOWG

No NG+ for 4. Also, saves are account specific for FC5 and 6, but Far Cry 6 has cross-save, meaning you can upload an existing save file to Uplay and use it on PC.
Can always use mods in 5 to complete the game faster ;)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Quote from: LowPolyOWG on March 19, 2023, 02:17:31 PM
No NG+ for 4.

Ahh, tat might explain my problem. I managed to find a collection of FC4 saves and they w0#k fine, but funny thing is the OP called it a Far Cry 4 NG+ collection  :main_knockout:

I'm actually playing FC5 today and have installed the resistance mod which appears to be quite good. One of the better collections I've seen.  :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

O0

If you want easy rewards, the FC5 mod installer has a reward editor you can use.

PZ

Yeah, I like easy rewards, and I did find the reward editor. I'm progressing a bit faster than when I first played a few years ago.

I wanted to start with FC3 --> FC4 --> FC5 --> FC6 in that order, but I realized that I like the location and music better in FC5 so here I am  :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Tags:
🡱 🡳