Sale on steam

Started by PZ, July 28, 2023, 06:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Ubisoft is offering the complete AC Valhalla game for $139.00 which gives the base game plus the season pass and a bonus of AC III remastered. However the same package is on Steam for $41.00 so I took the plunge and purchased it. It was a big download (116 gb) and took a couple of days but it finally installed. I did not know this, but a nice feature of having the save files in the UBI*bleep* cloud is that you can use your prior saves no matter which platform (at least with this game).

That helps me because I completed Valhalla long ago and to my surprise my old saves appeared in Steam and I could take off right where I left off when playing on the PS4.  I'm glad they made the saves cross platform.

Dweller_Benthos

That's a nice discount, nearly $100 off is nothing to sneeze at, plus a cross platform save file transfer is almost unheard of, nice move.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I had no idea that they made the saves cross-platform - I thought I was needing to start completely over again. Another nice feature is that they let you edit some of the characteristics. For example, I changed my weapon damage to 200% and the damage done to me by the enemy to 50%. Now I do not need to worry about perishing every time I storm a location.  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳