Starfield

Started by Dweller_Benthos, August 23, 2023, 07:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Sounds like you're in for some interesting adventures!  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it's been fun fiddling with them to get the optimal load out. But on the down side, I found that the mod I installed way back last year to allow achievements while running mods stopped working somewhere along the line. So now I have a new mod installed for that but have to go back and play a couple quests over again, one quite lengthy, to get the achievements for it. Oh well, should have paid closer attention I guess heh   :D
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

When it comes to modifications, each one is typically a different author so getting them to all w0#k together is a challenge, and getting everything to w0#k long term is a miracle!

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah luckily everything I have installed has updated and I loaded a new achievements enabler mod and re-did those quests to get those achievements. Thing is, while doing that, I found that some other quests just plain disappeared off my quest list and the next main quest never started when it should have. Luckily again, I found the console command to kick start that quest and the two main ones I know about that went missing I can start again, I think.
D_B

PZ

Its a good thing you're good getting into the workings of a game - lots of guys would be lost!  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

If it weren't for posts on Reddit, I'd be lost too!   :laughsm:
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳