Hitman 3

Started by PZ, December 25, 2023, 10:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Just downloaded a demo of Hitman 3 and hope to play it soon. I like that you can have many outcomes dependent on your choices.

Also found Call of Juarez Gunslinger demo. It is linear, but they say it has open world elements the prior versions didn't.

Because I like WWII games, Sniper Elite 5 was on sale so it too is on the docket.  :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

I've seen many videos of Hitman action and it's definitely a more stealth oriented game. Even if that stealth is being in plain sight wearing a disguise. But there are so many ways to accomplish the mission that you can spend a long time on it. Not my kind of game though, I usually end up being too noisy in those situations lol.

Call of Juarez, well there's a blast from the past. Really all I recall from most of those games is shooting buzzards out of the air with a bow and arrow.

I haven't played any of the sniper elite games, hope you get a lot of enjoyment from them!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I just started Hitman yesterday and it is as you say. In this early mission I was to use a disguise, which I did, but then the cops noticed me anyway. I guess I'll need to make a map before I start running blindly into dead end areas.  :banghead:

I started Call of Juarez, but abandoned it shortly thereafter because the graphics were way more crude than I remembered.

Sniper Elite seems to be a reasonable game, and even though linear, is fun because it is a WW2 game. While playing, I remembered another WW2 game I liked: Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway. Completely linear, but I enjoyed it all the same.

I also download Sniper Ghost Warrior contracts 2. That appears to be a bit more realistic because one needs to take distance and bullet drop into consideration.

I like the bullet cam in some of these games  :gnehe:

For now, I might focus my playing in RDR2 and GTA5 because I have script hook trainers installed, which is making it way more fun.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah Hitman is tricky in that if you don't know every cranny of the maps and where everything is, and the movements of the people, it can be really tough.

I never finished RDR2 as I lost interest in the story, just couldn't get into it.
D_B

PZ

Thanks for the info about Hitman. I might wait a bit to play it because I got a few of my old favorites including the Watch Dogs series and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I currently found console cheats for BIA, and a trainer for Watch Dogs 2. For some reason, the same script hook for Watchdogs Legion is coming up as infected. I'd like to find something for that as well.

I guess I got my quota of video games for the new year, primarily because my T-Mobile internet is 10x faster than my regular internet so downloads are not so painful.  :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah having a decent internet speed certainly changes things lol
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳