Celebrate 25 years of Fallout all month long

Started by PZ, April 16, 2024, 01:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

A MONTH-LONG CELEBRATION

That's right, we're not just celebrating Fallout's birthday, we're celebrating Fallout's birth*month*. Each week in October, you can visit fallout25th.com to learn what we've got planned for that week's festivities. From sales and giveaways to special features and community content, there'll be lots to check out celebrating Fallout's 25th anniversary!

Quote from: From BethesdaThe Post-Apocalypse Loyalty Simulator is a simulation designed to prepare vault-dwellers for the horrifying prospect of Wasteland living by matching them with the faction most advantageous to their survival.

Here is the link to the Loyalty Simulator

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

lol, yeah - I went through the "loyalty test" and the group they said I would be good with is called Atom, or Atomic something

Dweller_Benthos

Children of Atom probably, a bunch that worships atomic energy so much they willfully irradiate themselves, or something like that. They are a side quest/faction in the Far Harbor expansion of Fallout 4.

I ran through the loyalty test a couple of times, choosing different paths each time, you can get some funny endings for pretty much each of the main factions in the Fallout games. You also can meet up with dogmeat as well as Gary from the Gary vault, as well as a few others.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Sounds familiar. Just another fun thing to do after watching the TV series. My son asked me yesterday over the phone if I'd seen the new Fallout series (he is a PS5 gamer), and we've played co-op occasionally - Ghost Recon Wildlands, and RDR1 come to mind. He also was enchanted by the series and is looking forward to subsequent seasons.

Tags:
🡱 🡳