BeamNG.Drive: an amazing driving simulator

Started by PZ, May 31, 2024, 08:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Recently I posted about a driving simulator that had a mod of the Duel truck. Because of that interest, I decided to do a bit more research and discovered a simulator that might have lots more potential. I cannot believe the incredible detail of this simulator. It is a sandbox with endless potential. Everyone knows crash dummy videos. This "game" allows you to even do that kind of simulation The video shows the level of detail of the game physics in  BeamNG.Drive

Skip to about 4:10 for the best parts:

Dweller_Benthos

Yes it's very detailed. I was watching a live stream where the streamer had it set up so that while he was racing or doing the mission or something, the audience could put obstacles in his way with various incentives like subscriptions and stuff. Dropping traffic cones was a minor nuisance, but dropping a piano on the car was quite a bother and very funny. They could drop a ramp in the road to make the car jump, and the audience was having fun getting the timing just right to mess things up for the driver. It was quite amusing, and the mission never got finished, and usually ended with the car being a complete wreck and having to start over. I think even the car was random or picked by the audience as there were some that were not racing material.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

That would be funny to watch! Learn something new every day with this rather unique game.

I don't appear to have enough time to investigate all the things I want to do these days. I guess what "they" say is true: one is even busier when retired than when working

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳