Destiny 2

Started by LowPolyOWG, August 30, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Thx BinnZ, this game is a DX11 title. I think I need to wait for a driver update from AMD. Reported the issue to Bungie. PZ, good luck :)

Got the Sunshot, an exotic hand cannon that explodes enemies upon death :evil2:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

BinnZ

Nice gun! And nice gameplay. It reminds me of both Borderlands and Bulletstorm. This is a REAL shooter the way I like them; lots of enemies, fancy explosions and likely cool skill point system. Have fun GKID! :) :thumbsup:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, there's a lot of elements from Halo within it. If you have time, it's definitely worth it :gnehe:

BinnZ

Maybe I'll just have to MAKE some time :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

I tried to launch it with the bnetlauncher.exe that I used in the beta. Nope, Steam overlay is not working. An effective anti-cheat :banghead:  :)

Started a new character, a female Titan this time. Need to rank up our clan so we can get better in-game rewards. Completed the weekly nightfall strike today and got to gear level 270 on my male Hunter  :anigrin: One thing that sucks with the Bnet App, is region server lock... I need to switch to American servers if I want to play Destiny 2 with certain clan members :banghead: I guess the reason for that is to prevent people from lagging in certain MMO titles hosted by Blizzard (WoW/Overwatch).

What character customization do you get? You can choose between Humans, Awoken and robots (Exo) as your race.
Characters can be either male/female and you can choose facial features such as lip colour, face shapes, hair colour, eye colour and face paint. You can also pick skin colour. Armour and weapons can have shaders (paint jobs) assigned to them. You can also dismantle the gear you don't want to generate weapon parts and currency. Currency/items are shared across characters so you don't have to grind everything up again.

https://www.bungie.net/ Latest info.

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

On this upcoming week, the Leviathan raid opens. 6-9 hours to complete, depending on your team. 6 players face hords of enemies to reach the final boss at the end. Also coming on the weekend, the Trials of the Nine. A high stake, high reward Crucible playlist where you get access to more loot and a new social space. The catch: you need to win 7 matches in a row in a set game mode across random maps...

Art Blade

that's tough without a good team. Good luck O0

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

New expansion coming out

LowPolyOWG

Free trial version coming today. If you want to test Bungie's looter shooter, it's time Guardian!

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳