Started by Art Blade, August 31, 2017, 04:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

thank you, mandru  :)

man, every time (at least five times) I watched that vid, I couldn't help laughing  :D

Dweller_Benthos

Water? Where's the water? Must get to the water! THERE'S the water!!!! Water! Water! Water! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

that's very likely what he had on his mind, indeed.  :D

PZ

:D :thumbsup:

Coincidentally my son just gave me a Hero4 and it works great - you can even get a drone for it as well as just about every kind of mount you can think of.

Art Blade

wow ??? cool :thumbsup: :)

And I still can't get enough of that video. I keep returning to this topic to watch it yet once more :D

fragger

That's wonderful :D :thumbsup: "Dog cam", lol

He certainly knew where he was going!

I'd try that with my dog, but all we'd see would be two furry black ears framing a still-life of the hallway :gnehe: Just joking, she has all the energy in the world - once she gets outside. Anyway, I don't own a Go-Pro.

Art Blade

Did you notice how he jumped over the wall next to the gate at 0:07? :D

And then..

In case you're like me, when the vid is finished and you see tiles with stills for vids to click on, there is one with a really crazy-looking dog. Only it's in a compilation but I want to watch just that one dog..

Here it is :laughsm:

fragger

Art Blade

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

fragger

:laughsm:

"Next on the catwalk is Tibby, modelling what the well-dressed, fashion-conscious feline will be wearing this season!"

Tags:
🡱 🡳