Art Blade

fragger

Looks like something from a Heavy Metal magazine cover :anigrin:

PZ

:D  :thumbsup:

Looks like a flying red hotdog bun to me

Dweller_Benthos

Fragger: Yeah but there's no boobs anywhere   :o :-X

PZ: Except when I'm not sitting there, you can see it's brain. Or maybe that's mustard?  :laughsm:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

fragger

Had to see how it looked, it actually works pretty well! Hope you don't mind, D_B... ;)

Spoiler

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

fragger

:D Well, it IS a family-friendly site. Most of the time...

Dweller_Benthos

LOL! That's great! Needs a story headline to go with it. Something like "Riding My Nightmare" if anyone knows what that refers to, go get yourself a cookie.

I used to read Heavy Metal back in the day, aside from the obvious prurient graphics, some of the stories were pretty good.
D_B

fragger

Looks like I miss out on that cookie :gnehe: Sounds vaguely familiar, though I might be thinking of something else.

I read a couple of Heavy Metal magazines, long ago. A flatmate of mine used to buy them, but as I got to know him I came to suspect he bought them less for the mental stimulation and more for the optical kind ::) There were indeed a couple of good stories in the ones I looked at.

The original French version, Métal Hurlant (actually "Screaming Metal" in English but from which Heavy Metal magazine originated) could be even more graphically lurid. But that's the French for you...

Dweller_Benthos

Clue: "Riding my nightmare" is a song by a (somewhat) obscure 1970s British rock band.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

Found another interesting planet to build a base on. The only thing I'd really want is thicker grass, it's a bit sparse, but it has:

• HUGE trees, I couldn't get them all in the frame!
  • Blue sky, blue water, and there's an inlet right out the front door I can use to put my submarine in.
  • Mostly friendly animals, a couple will attack you if you get close, but it seems they won't hunt you out and attack you.
  • No storms! Warm weather, day and night.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
D_B

Art Blade

nice one. Like my base I showed you around in, that was a similarly nice spot. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I've been wanting to build on a planet with water for a while, I just never found a place suitable. This place with it's giant palm trees really struck me.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳