No Man's Sky

Started by Dweller_Benthos, March 11, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on June 30, 2021, 03:46:45 PMOK, bit of a milestone here, 1,000 hours played

I just noticed that today I passed the 1,000 hour mark for Satisfactory :) So there's another one.

PZ

:o

You seem to do so much already, how do you find the time!  On, I know... you don't sleep  :gnehe:

Art Blade

oh but I do sleep :)

Don't tell my boss.

Dweller_Benthos

Same here, I've been on vacation this past week and kind of looking forward to going back to w0#k tomorrow to be able to relax!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on July 11, 2021, 10:56:19 AM
oh but I do sleep :)

Don't tell my boss.

:D

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on July 11, 2021, 11:14:08 AM
Same here, I've been on vacation this past week and kind of looking forward to going back to w0#k tomorrow to be able to relax!

Sometimes I miss being at w0#k - at times, much more relaxing than the chores I need to do at home

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah once I get the initial pile of stuff taken care of that was dumped on my desk while I was away, I think it will be a relaxing week, lol. At least I won't feel guilty about fooling around on the computer instead of doing that project that's been sitting there at home waiting for me to "get around to it".
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

lol, I love being on my computer as strongly as much as I hate doing chores around the house  :banghead:

PZ

Quote from: PZ on July 12, 2021, 11:27:53 AM
lol, I love being on my computer as strongly as much as I hate doing chores around the house   :gnehe:

Art Blade

why did you quote yourself wrongly?

I think editing the original post (exchanging :banghead: for :anigrin: ) would have been less awkward :anigrin:

PZ

:D

I hit the quite button instead of the edit button

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on July 12, 2021, 04:11:08 PMthe quite button

what was that again about needing new glasses?  :gnehe:

PZ

Art Blade

:anigrin:

I mean, first you hit the quote button instead of the edit button, then you didn't see that you were editing your own quote, and your next reply had a typo. I think you really should see.. scratch that, talk to, an ophthalmologist or have someone take you to an optician. A new pair of glasses and the world looks.. surprisingly good again. And you will be able to see your own typos and then post them anyway :gnehe:

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on July 12, 2021, 04:50:31 PM
... And you will be able to see your own typos and then post them anyway :gnehe:

:laughsm: :thumbsup:

Tags:
🡱 🡳