Short Video Clips (from Youtube, etc)

Started by fragger, March 13, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Out of curiosity, I poked around online to see if there is a video game version of this, and apparently one is under development for a potential release some time this year. TT Isle of Man: Ride On The Edge is being developed by Klyotonn Games/BigBen Interactive, with the sanction of the Isle of Man Department of Economic Development (official license). The devs are reportedly keen to painstakingly recreate the circuit (the Snaefell Mountain Course) under the auspices of the IoMDoED. The game will be available for PC and consoles. I'll def be keeping tabs on it.

Klyotonn Games (a French outfit, as is BigBen) have a pretty good rep for producing quality racing titles, such as World Rally Championship 5, which won a Ping award for Best Console GOTY 2015, so it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Even though as I previously stated I'm not big into racing games, I could make an exception for this. I would love to fang around that circuit, but riding from my desk is the only way I would ever be game enough to :gnehe:

Art Blade

oh? That sounds really cool, cheers mate O0

Art Blade

ATTENTION: OFTEN SPOKEN "F" WORD

I have been watching these GAME FAILS episodes for quite some time now and I think you should take a look and laugh, too.  :) I'll start with the one that contains FC2 and GTAV and other games, some hilarious moments, here..

but the most recent one is this here.. and a playlist at the same time -- just "close the gap" so you can use the playlist

https://www.             youtube.com/watch?v=hOGhFo7sSp4&list=PL6CABCE9D52DA3C2D

BinnZ

Haha, good one :) :thumbsup:

I remember those bouncing weirdos in FC2 at the start :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Last night, I watched from 131 down to I think 98 non-stop, they're all good and some are absolutely hysterical  :D I probably watched some more but eventually I fell asleep lol

Art Blade

fragger and PZ (and everybody else who likes to be a city builder) there is one short scene you can't miss,

go to 3:45 :anigrin:

PZ

Art Blade

fragger

That's what happens when you fail to do an environmental impact study :laughsm:

fragger

Earlier clip: That's pretty funny :anigrin: Gotta love glitches!

Art Blade

mandru

I'd made a comment over in Now Being Played that my preferred gaming style was being the good guy but not having to necessarily being nice about it and referred to a comic character The Punisher as a comparison.

This is a Fan made video of a seemingly normal guy down and out on his luck witnessing bad things happening to people that don't deserve the abuse and his internal struggle to step in to make things right.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

a "fan-made film" featuring Ron Pearlman and Thomas Jane?! Whoa.

Most fan-made films are so cringe-worthy I can't watch them to the end but this one was good.  O0

mandru

It would seem even fans can have connections and it helps when actors with a name recognition possibly turn out to be fans as well.  8)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳