Short Video Clips (from Youtube, etc)

Started by fragger, March 13, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

sounds a bit forced to me. "Hahaha, vids sell better, hahaha, when I laugh a lot. HAHAHAHA!"

BinnZ

Cool videos guys! Man, the w0#k to get a yellow ball towards a certain point... I'd picked it up and put it there
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

nex

I wonder how long it took to w0#k that out, amazing
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

above the vid I quoted the YouTube description, we know that at least filming it took about one month and 300 failed vids.

From that I'd deduce that he made 11 vids a day on average, ten of which recorded failed runs and one a successful run. I assume that he edited those 30 vids to one sequential run. The video cuts we see are modules built and edited in a way that it appears to be one long run. Like, build one part, film it, "take 1." Build the next part, film it, "take 2." You never see prior bits in any take, as opposed to a single recording fluently following the yellow marble from start to end. So I think indeed it took one month or 30 days with perhaps some days off in between.

But I might be completely wrong  :anigrin:

fragger

I found crossbow guy's laugh a bit disturbing, actually... But I give him 10 out of 10 for inventiveness :thumbsup:

I loved that ball maze thing O0 I had to watch some parts a few times to catch everything that was going on. I love things like that. Who remembers the board game "Mouse Trap"? :gnehe: Things like this ball maze/machine (whatever you'd call it) remind me a bit of that. I loved that game as a kid.

nex

I downloaded the clip then watched it on tv, was amazing to watch on a big screen

BinnZ

tbh, what I kept thinking was; why don't they show me the whole picture? As if they pulled all those tricks individually, and glued it all together, so to speak :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Dang, just .... dang! But really, the people who are considered good archers nowadays hold nothing over what people had to do back then to survive or put food on the table.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

yeah, like one of the comments in the vid pointing out that nowadays they're shooting stationary targets only.

What had me laugh was when he demonstrated the uselessness of a quiver, jumping once and all arrows spilled out  :D

BinnZ

This reminds me of a playthrough I once started, and managed to keep up until I reached far into the second island, in FC3. I wanted to so a playthrough without shooting a single bullet. So, basically only knife takedowns and arrows. It was joyful. And indeed, using a bow takes practice. However, I most enjoyed using a bow from far, taking down enemy after enemy from a guardpost without them knowing where you are.
I wasn't nearly as good as this guy, and I had all the ease of PC gaming at hand. But indeed, even close and personal a bow is a deadly weapon in FC3. I really enjoyed that playthrough. Don't remember why I stopped. Probably because I got distracted by these challenges, where you could beat scores of friends on certain mini games, rampages I think they were called.  :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

nex

I don't know if any of you guys seen some of these clips on youtube

It continues here

Tags:
🡱 🡳