Ribeye and pulled pork sandwich

Started by PZ, September 09, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This was a hamburger piled high on Texas toast with pulled pork, caramelized onion, and Sweet Baby Ray's Chipotle BBQ sauce.

• Freshly ground ribeye was used for the burger
  • Pulled pork on the SRG
  • Onions were caramelized in a crock pot - that's the easiest solution I have ever found.

Everything was homemade, except for the bread and Sweet Baby Ray's of course  ;)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

what's "SRG?"

And as usual, that stuff really looks delish :thumbsup: :anigrin:

Going to grab some fried chicken filet with chili aioli (like garlic mayonnaise with chili) and some hot Bone Suckin' Sauce (Habanero chili BBQ sauce) and some bread..

PZ

Now I'm the one that is hungry, AB  :bigsmile:  Time for lunch.

SRG is Smoker, Roaster, Grill, and is a fantastic cooker for pulled pork (does it in a fraction of the traditional time) and poultry. Makes the most succulent chicken breast I have tasted - nice and juicy.

Art Blade

thanks for the info. Yes, sounds like the chicken breast filet I was having just then. Oh, I just had another one, smothered in hot BBQ sauce  :anigrin:

PZ

Yum! We decided to make beer battered rockfish for dinner

Art Blade

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

oh man, and right before lunch, too! That looks really good.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I should not look at these either - I've not had lunch and it is almost dinner time  :gnehe:

Art Blade

I just had grilled lamb with green salad..

PZ

Art Blade

Me neither. So I corrected that, it's lamb.

PZ

ah... yes, I like lamb - never did before I tried lamb vindaloo. Ever since, I've been a fan  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

lamb vindaloo isn't bad but I am not necessarily a fan of the vindaloo taste. I don't care about the heat (chili) which is challenging but there are nicer tastes in the Indian cuisine when it comes to curry.

PZ

Oh man, I love the heat - that's why I like vindaloo  :bigsmile:

Tags:
🡱 🡳