DON'T BUY THIEF

Started by BinnZ, May 04, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

I bought THIEF this week. It was on steam sale, costed only €6,-. I thought to myself, can't really hurt myself there :anigrin:

DON'T do that. The game isn't worth it. I remember Nexor bought it and had some fun with it, but I couldn't find the topic about it. Maybe I was wrong and he only mentioned it being something worth trying. At least I found back THAT message.
Anyway; the gameplay is illogic, it's freaking linear, it has a B rated story and the game mechanics don't make sense. Autistic kleptomaniacs will probably like this game, I don't ;)
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Remember to refund it on Steam  ;)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

I think I had it as some kind of give-away together with something else I bought. I didn't even feel like installing it. :anigrin:

mandru

Maybe you can put your refund towards a comparatively good game.  You know something like Goat Simulator.  :anigrin:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

BinnZ

Thanx for the tip GKID, just requested my refund ;)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

O0

The only time I ever asked for a refund, and at the time it even was successful, was for some air fight game (I have successfully blocked out the name of the game) and the reason why I asked my money back was for the lack of a guaranteed quality: There was no menu for setting up and calibrating a joystick, for heaven's sake! In a flight game! Unbelievable. I know I reported about it here on the old part of the forum back then.

BinnZ

I got the refund! It takes 7 days to actually drop through in my steam wallet, currently pending. Don't know why they have those delays configured ut that doesn't matter at all. I like the idea of being able to get your money back if a game is a total failure. Wish I had that opportunity back when I bought Rage.  :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳