Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

yes, lots of them. Now after the recent update and (to pay for) DLC there are 501 cars in the game, ranging from the 1940s to today. Many of the classics are available :)

30% off worked for me as well now. I bought a couple of cars and spent around $12,000,000 meaning I saved around $6,000,000 :gnehe: I finally was able to buy one of the most expensive cars, a $10M classic Alfa Romeo I would otherwise not have bought.

I spent 7M on that car not because I had to but because I was able to. :gnehe:

I reckon that those about 200 cars in my garage are worth roughly $130,000,000 :)

LowPolyOWG

Alright, I have some catchup to do  :-X Just recruited you and TerrZor to my LineUp, pretty easy to defeat you (both of your AI versions decided to hug a tree :D)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

yep, lineup is funny :) I didn't recruit your drivatar because he was WAY too low ranking in every aspect and I would have had to ditch one of the other drivatars just to recruit yours (my other drivatars in the lineup are ranking around 400 and one of which is TerrZor, too :) )

By the way, I keep finding you on some rankings (like, speed traps) and you had some very good scores with your DLC car Koenigsegg Regera. Some of your times were quite a challenge to beat :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

I have you and TerrZor. Yep, working on my rank ATM. Well, some of them are tricky, the offroad ones. Best vehicles for them would be the Lamborghini Orus and Ariel Nomad ;)

Art Blade

just sold two drift HE cars for $1,833,000 (paid 1,250,000) and $1,136,000 (paid 580,000). Bought two new cars for that money :) a 2014 Ferrari FXX K and a 1965 Shelby Cobra.

Art Blade

just had a short chat with GKID and he's having issues with the game now. Reminded me, I had one after MS updated win10 and at the time a patch for FH3 was released. I don't know which of them (both MS!) screwed up the game as it all of a sudden had a DNS problem. I couldn't join any online session any more.

Here are two links that explain and help solve the issue with the DNS problem. It was the Teredo tunneling adapter (never heard of that? Me neither. And it is already sitting in your system files, so WHY didn't MS enable it?)

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70823_Online-Session-DNS-problem--THIS-MIGHT-w0#k.aspx

http://www.gadgetsupersite.com/microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter/

Art Blade

aha, did a few races, earned 700k and bought another Alfa Romeo, from 1965, a Giulia TZ2. Worth a million. Better buy the expensive stuff now. What good are 30% if you could buy that car anyway at any time, like a $60,000 van for $42,000? Much rather a 1,000,000 car for 700,000  :anigrin:

Thing is, with 30% off, it's basically as good as auctioning. Only it's untouched and you don't have to wait for someone to auction it plus you don't have to worry about crazy bidders. :anigrin:

Art Blade

Great, those pesky persisting server problems prevent me from making money. Several features are greyed-out, offline, unavailable.. "please try again later," which is what I keep reading for the past three weeks now, on and off. Not exactly stable, those game servers. Good job, MS. >:(

Art Blade

now the auctions are down, too, and the 30% off are off again. Of all things. :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

::) :-X I have already made 2.5 million today through racing and the sloth machine (VIP membership grants me twice the money  :gnehe:)

Art Blade

yes, that's cool about the VIP status. 2x the amount of money is great for sums between 25-100 k but still laughable when you hit 2x 2,000 :anigrin: I hate it when I hit 2,000 :banghead: :anigrin:

I couldn't resist and get a little car I always found funny. I slapped a livery on it that I had to create first. :)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: Yeah, I hate it too :-X

Art Blade

of course one smiley isn't enough.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

quickly made another $700k and bought yet another $1M car :anigrin: I think I spent around $17M on cars the last 24 hours :anigrin:

BinnZ

:o

How much time would it take to make a million, normally?
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳