Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

actually, I had a good chuckle when chasing your ghost on one of the tracks. You were drifting around corners sending up dust and smoke in a way I could barely see the track  :gnehe:

fragger

Quote from: PZ on April 17, 2017, 08:21:58 AM
The old cars were kind of fun, but they sure did suck when I compare them to current cars. I still recall the constant w0#k that was needed on a regular basis to keep them running such as plugs, points, condenser, distributor cap, etc.

We really are spoiled these days:

[spoiler text=How to start a Model T Ford]
1. Pull the choke adjacent to the right fender while engaging the crank lever under the radiator at the front of the car, slowly turning it a quarter-turn clockwise to prime the carburetor with fuel.

2. Get into the car. Insert the ignition key, turning the setting to either magneto or battery. Adjust the timing stalk upward to retard the timing, move the throttle stalk downward slightly for an idle setting, and pull back on the hand brake, which also places the car in neutral.

3. Return to the front of the car. Use your left hand to crank the lever (if the engine backfires and the lever swings counterclockwise, the left arm is less likely to be broken). Give it a vigorous half-crank, and the engine should start.[/spoiler]

Art Blade

oh dear, that was quite something ??? Imagine you'd always risk to break your arm(s) just starting a car!

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on April 17, 2017, 06:00:21 PM
actually, I had a good chuckle when chasing your ghost on one of the tracks. You were drifting around corners sending up dust and smoke in a way I could barely see the track  :gnehe:

:laughsm:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

:bigsmile:

What I do if I had a lap like that.. is do it again until I get a clean lap. :gnehe:

Art Blade

There is a new Forzathon going on and there you can earn a 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder -- which was the first thing on my agenda today. All I had to do was to overtake another car while both cars were airborne. Child's play. :gnehe:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

LowPolyOWG

:o Time to run...err, jump over fragger again  :-X

Art Blade

:bigsmile:

I'm currently on my last Forzathon challenge, 3x two wheel skills. A bit silly, that one.

Art Blade

damn, I already got it. Sometimes I get notified but most of the time I don't. Forzathon completed.  :)

Art Blade

I found out something that's both interesting and funny: you can actually race yourself. :anigrin:

Because all three of us, including oneself, are part of the club, all of the club members are shown in the rankings. And since you can choose any of those listed, you can choose yourself.

So I raced myself  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: Any tips for the two wheels challenge?

PZ

Art Blade

Quote from: OWGKID on April 18, 2017, 11:30:43 AM
:anigrin: Any tips for the two wheels challenge?

air strip, use ramps to lift up your car on one side. Not too slow because that doesn't count, not too fast because you'll flip your car.

LowPolyOWG

Ah, well, I somehow completed it on Blizzard Mountain in one of the speed zones with my Bugatti. Probably hit the edge or something. The challenge to get the Porsche was also easy to do there. There's a race where you jump down the mountain and on the frozen lake.

Art Blade

nice  O0

I did it at one of those construction site offroad races which include driving up into a skeleton building and jumping down back on track.

Tags:
🡱 🡳