Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

A trailer and a game play vid for you guys, to get an idea. :bigsmile:

Art Blade

Just because I noticed the city in the background

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

look at the moon 8)

in case you haven't noticed, here you can test it as this pic is full size: click on the pic. It will enlarge but not full size. Note on top of the enlarged pic is a mini menu. Click on the "toggle size" arrows symbol. BANG, there, full-blown size. :gnehe: And if you're using FireFox, hit F11. Toggles "kiosk mode" -- now you can see the pic full size without any menus. O0

fragger

Very nice, the game looks superb :thumbsup:

If I'm not mistaken, that peak on the left in the last shot is modelled on one of the Glasshouse Mountains, another feature borrowed from Queensland. I've been there 8) Can't remember which peak it resembles, but it's about an hour's drive north of Brisbane.

I'll check out those clips later when I have more time, but I can already recognise the Twelve Apostles in the thumbnail for the first clip. You may recall, I posted some photos of those in the old site some time ago.

Art Blade

I was thinking exactly of those while driving around there  O0

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: fragger on March 19, 2017, 06:40:38 PM
What about Fraps? Would that be of any help? More drain on resources though.

No DX12 support so nope. Majority of screen capture software hooks/inject themselves to the APIs. OBS would w0#k, it has a Display Capture mode that works with everything. MS do have display capture (The Xbox Game DVR, but some games might suffer a performance hit). Unfortunately, the App seems to be broken, it crashes when I try to enter the options menu  :banghead:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Funny that you should bring it up, GKID, because I just remembered fragger mentioning fraps and that I didn't reply to that. Now you did  :anigrin:

I don't use fraps because to my knowledge it can only be purchased online and I don't do that unless there are vouchers that I can purchase in a shop like for this game or in case of steam, steam wallet codes.

What I didn't know about was frap's DX12 issue. Thanks for that information. I hadn't heard of OBS, going to check that out. Also, I didn't realise what Game DVR was but now I recall seeing that little menu for "recording" popping up and only if DX12 was enabled.

I haven't tried that, going to. :anigrin:

PZ

Indeed - what a nice looking car.  One of the things I like about the driving games is the beauty of the graphics - I recall the wonderful music and vehicle detail in Gran Turismo 5

Art Blade

yes.. :)

GKID, +1 :thumbsup: by the way for your last post. And my app works without crashing, I can take screenshots with it, too. However, it's never a one-key shortcut. Always a combination of CTRL, ALT or windows key plus the actual key. So that doesn't really help making quick screenies.. It is simpler to have irfanView on stand by with the screen capture function running. One key. Done. Plus, I need irfanView anyway for resizing and stuff before I can upload a pic. :)

Speaking of which..

BinnZ

The detail on the cars looks really great! :) :thumbsup:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

No worries, Art :) Well, Fraps have been abandoned (latest release was 3.5.99 from February 2013)

Yeah, the Steam overlay is better. I don't know if Windows store games play nicely being launched through Steam. Might be worth a try ;)

Nope, doesn't w0#k with the Steam Overlay according to users, so don't try that.

BinnZ

I love that Lampadati... urr, Lamborghini. It looks like a crossover between the Zentorno and the Reaper. :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Which again was based on Lamborghini designs  ;)

Art Blade

Fragger, any info on silver sands beach?

There are ship wrecks alright..

Ahh, my own festival.. my own rules. :) MY favourite car only  :anigrin: Interestingly, all AI drive at the same car level I do. So you can't trick them by allowing them a stock car while you're going to drive with a maxed out super tuner version. They'll do about the same thing and are level with you.  O0

Quote from: fragger on March 19, 2017, 10:21:37 PMI can already recognise the Twelve Apostles

Here, just came by them :)

PZ

Cool... I saw my car a couple of times in that official trailer  :thumbsup:

Tags:
🡱 🡳