Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

that, and they've run out of new cars. :D

Art Blade

I just bought my 1965 Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe ($8M)  :) Only 2 cars to go. :anigrin:

The vid shows an original 1964 Cobra but they apparently look the same.

LowPolyOWG

Turn 10 and Playground have done a great job to replicate the vehicles :)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

That car looks a lot like the Stinger GT in GTA Online :o
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

there are many cars in this game that remind of some of the patchwork blend cars of GTAO. Or, it's more like the GTAO fantasy cars look a lot like the originals they're modelled on. :)

LowPolyOWG

They do, R*/Take Two have always been doing that to avoid licensing issues ;) Car licenses are expensive and I doubt Ferrari, Lamborghini and the other car manufacturers would be happy to know that people are blowing up their cars in a game :-X Even MS couldn't depict flipping cars earlier due to defacing.

FM7 have gone gold!. There's a free beta coming out too :bigsmile:

PC specific info from Gamescom

Art Blade

Just won this car. It's the one I posted about long ago, when I auctioned it for some 600k and sold it for some 1.5m or so. Now it was for free (OK, win a championship..) :)

Here, that post.
Spoiler
Quote from: Art Blade on April 09, 2017, 11:23:17 AM
cheers, and indeed it was :)

Here's a more serious car design that I made and people can download it. It is made for a car for which people pay well over a million when it's on auction. It comes with a "drift XP boost" and is a 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R "Horizon Edition" (also known as "HE") which always amazed me how much money people pay for it. I auctioned one for a good price at around $850,000 and sold it for $1,250,000 just as it was. :anigrin: Then I managed to get one for "only" $550,000 and it was better tuned, even. Why no one bid more? The guy who auctioned it used a wooden paint job (as if made of planks) so it looked ugly. Which means, you can sell *bleep* if you paint it gold. :laughsm:

full size available. "Drift Machine" (all from scratch, own design using the in-game editor)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

this is me, in that Nissan Silvia, drifting

Art Blade

Oh, I only made that skin with lots of adverts on it because I want to crank up the skin download number. People are stupid. They download ugly paint jobs just because some energy drink logo is on it. Good designs? Rare. And comparatively few downloads of those. Adverts? Through the roof, those downloads..  :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

They are probably immature 12 year olds ;)

Art Blade

lol no one downloaded that paint job. Probably because they didn't know "Drift" and "Drift machine" which are my own logos. :laughsm: I deleted it.

However, I've just reached a nice diabolic rank (see top left).. 666 :evil2: and won a nice Porsche 911, for the 2nd time. You can see the white small icon bottom right with a turquoise-ish "NEW" badge -- that's the same car I'm driving and that's in the big centre picture. Don't ask me why the same cars don't show up next to one another.. yet another MS mystery.

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

Art Blade

Now, that's how I like to roll. :anigrin: My design, for myself.

Nissan Silvia exotic

Art Blade

Dave and Golie

fragger

Nice design on the Nissan, Art :thumbsup:

Tags:
🡱 🡳