Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Judging by the likers, they are either immature 12 year old (this is funny xd xd xd) or just scumbags :angry-new:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

the "that's funny" reaction is exactly the problem. You start with subtle manipulation like "funny" jokes and pictures and the manipulated people only see the funny pic and don't take the N-word seriously, so they'll spread the funny bit with the racist bit combined. Once it's established that you can make fun of black people, it's also established that you don't have to respect them. And that is how it grows bigger until it ends up in oppression, violence and all that.. horror.  :angry-new:

Interestingly, the other paint jobs with "supreme" in their name were ranked only 4 stars, maybe more people were aware of the coherence. Only when the pic itself was subject to download, it became really popular. Proof of concept, the more subtle, the more successful.

Art Blade

On a brighter note,

there are 32 different HE cars in the game.

I've acquired 30 of them so far. :anigrin:

The remaining two are some offroad monsters and are very rare, the auction only shows very few of those and they usually sell at over 5, sometimes 7 to 10 million ???

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

today the game worked when I fired it up. A bit wonky (sometimes the "mandatory" server not available situation within the game) but it worked. I was getting tired, placed TWO bids of TWO MILLION each at the auction house, remaining time one and four hours for those two auctions to close. I shut down the game and had a nap.

Now, for about three hours, I have been trying to fire up the game. I can't. App closes on start. I can't check on the auctions, nothing.

I'm beginning to lose my patience with MS.

Art Blade

Still no luck and I have tried every now and then. Incredible. :angry-new:

LowPolyOWG

:angry-new:

You could try to re-install the Xbox App, or is it the Store that crashes?

Art Blade

it's ONLY the game app. No connection to the game main game service and the app doesn't start. Everything else works. And I went through a myriad of options to fix it, but it isn't broken. It's MS who don't get their servers to match the load, those bastards :angry-new:

LowPolyOWG

Ah I see. It's a shitty system to have all those hubs. Why would MS do that?!

Art Blade

still unable to start................ :angry-new:

this has happened quite often, happened too often in the past. All of a sudden, as if nothing had happened, it started. It will be like that again, question is, when. :angry-new:

fragger

Unbelievable :banghead: :angry-new:

Just to hijack the topic for a second, about that N-word. I agree that such racial slurring is disgusting and is not only indicative of a mean-spirited, hateful personality but also of limited intelligence.

But some black people don't do themselves any favours by adopting that very same word to apply to themselves. You can watch any number of videos on You Tube with black people in them (black Americans that is) and you'll very often hear them referring to one another as "nigga". The fact that it's spelt differently than "nigger" when you see it in print (such as in the comment sections of those videos) doesn't alter the fact that it's the exact same flipping word.

As far as I can speculate, when black people use the word to address each other it's in some kind of spirit of defiant brotherhood, but if white people use it they're the most despicable people in the world. You can't have it both ways. White racists hear blacks calling themselves by that very same word and they think why bother moderating our own speech if these people are using it themselves?

It's a weird thing. And it's a self-defeating thing. I kind of get why some blacks do that, but if they really want to combat racism, they could make a damned good start by knocking off that stupid "nigga" nonsense. it's really not helping their cause.

Art Blade

Art Blade

I still haven't been able to start the game...  :angry-new:

Reminds me of just perhaps two or three weeks ago, it took like from Friday to Thursday until I was able to play again. Looks like it's going to be the same, again. :banghead:

LowPolyOWG

PZ

I think you should put MS on your list with UBI*bleep*  :banghead:

Tags:
🡱 🡳