Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Art Blade

still not working  :angry-new:

Maybe it was working for a short time in between but every time I tried, it wasn't. Stuff like that makes you doubt yourself. At first I thought it was something wrong or broken on my end, but after several of those situations, I know it isn't.

I have to repeat here that even when it's working, I keep getting "service currently not available" in mid-session. It comes and goes, already drives me mad but not being able to start, not even in offline mode because there isn't any, is more than annoying.

Regarding MS and UBI*bleep* on the same list, actually it was before I bought it. It took months to convince me to give it a shot and overall, the cars look and drive great, the tuning options are fantastic, and that's it. Map is too small (I can only drive fast on a single long straight motorway and that's about for a minute or two, that's it. In games like The Crew, you had long drives from one end to the other end of the map could easily take more than half an hour but there were other flaws (no tuning and only a handful of cars) In FH3, once AROUND the map takes 10 minutes. Never again, MS, never again.

PZ

That's a shame, AB, however, you enjoyed the game while it lasted, and a video game in my opinion is still one of the most cost effective methods of entertainment  O0

Art Blade

that's true :)

Only it feels a little like this: you've run out of bread and walk over to the bakery and it's closed. You try later that day, the next day, several days in a row..

and then it's time to say screw bread, I'm going to eat cake now.

PZ

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Art Blade

STILL unable to play!!  :banghead: :angry-new:

PZ

fragger

Bloody hell, what are they doing? Or NOT doing? :huh-new: :banghead:

Art Blade

indeed, I still can't access it. My system is good, drivers up to date, nothing I can do from here.

Art Blade

still nothing. I'm seriously considering to uninstall that bloody game and then never again any stupid MS "app" games. Bloody hell :angry-new:

LowPolyOWG

I think that's a good idea  :anigrin: At least Steam never have this issue :bigsmile:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

because it STILL didn't w0#k today,

I UNINSTALLED IT!

Enough of that nonsense. :angry-new:

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳