Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

just beat any rival to get that nifty Porsche. The rest is only for those crazy people who can't really help themselves  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Quote from: BinnZ on May 07, 2017, 11:38:12 AM
Nice! O0

Almost within rank 100 ;)

Now I am within the top 100.  :gnehe:

Actually, rank 87 out of 1,198,170 race drivers :bigsmile:

And.. I'm the FASTEST guy in the world using automatic without any driving assists :anigrin: There are only a few automatics ranking higher than me but all of them needed driving assists  :gnehe:

Made it UNDER 50 seconds.. albeit it was close. However, I'm EXTREMELY happy.. YAAAAY  :beer2:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

cheers :) And nice of you to pop up JUST NOW  :D :thumbsup:

Art Blade

By the way, you can win a 2003 Porsche Carrera GT during the current Forzathon. Just participate in any street race.

"Trivia" -- It is the same type of car Paul Walker (lead actor of The Fast and The Furious) was killed in when the car caught on fire after crashing into a concrete lamp pole and two trees on November 30, 2013.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_walker

fragger

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

fragger, have you encountered any racers on the beach? You seem to be alive and well  :gnehe:

Anyway, I have played the Hot Wheels expansion and my opinion: Looks like Turn 10/Playground took a Rockstar/Cunning Stunts and delivered a similar package with realistic driving physics. Is it fun? Yes, but I think the realism might be a little annoyance. You're driving around a plastic track and I'm pretty sure ForzaTech adjust vehicle handling likewise. I have experienced getting thrown into corners with my Bugatti when I run over speed boosters at 300+ km/h... Make sure you don't hit them sideways or you find yourself drifting at 200+ km/h :-X

The Hot Wheels themed cars are cool and they can be upgraded/painted to your liking as with your other vehicles. I haven't got them all yet. Side events are the same as the vanilla game. You're free to use your own personal vehicles at any time. Events are unlocked by earning medals, just like Blizzard Mountain. They are locked behind car classes this time, so you start at class "C" and w0#k your way up to the "S1"/"S2" class later ;)

The track features some extreme loops and stunts just like GTA V's counterpart.

The expansion is fun and it might appeal more to the people who have owned Hot Wheel toys.

Art Blade

I noticed I got a new tyre compound available for hot wheels albeit I it doesn't make sense without the DLC. However, you should check out that compound, probably made for plastic tracks :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Hmm, I'll check that out :anigrin:

Found an YT Channel that explains how vehicles w0#k from a mathematical POV

Art Blade

cool. Good stuff, like about differentials. Thanks :) +1 :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

Today I achieved two things.
One: Got my third 10-million-dollar-car, a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, paid 9 at the auction. Now saving for the last $10M car :bigsmile: Got 302 cars in my garage now lol
Two: I completed today's Forzathon and got that Lambo HE.  :anigrin:

It's "only" a skill boost bonus. I'd much rather get a money bonus -- at least I got my 2017 Ford GT HE for that. Made so many extra millions with that car.. :)

The Forzathon lasts only 24 hours so anyone out there who wants the Lambo.. it sells at the auction for around $2M but that might change. However, getting that car as a prize from today's Forzathon really isn't that easy. You need to jump in an offroad Merc some 550+ ft / 172m. You might as well try to teach a tank how to fly.

Yesterday I prepared for the challenge and today it only took two attempts. The second attempt was even my new highscore, 177m. That is quite a bit farther than my old record which I did using an X race car. :bigsmile:

Tags:
🡱 🡳