Tom Clancy's The Division

Started by LowPolyOWG, September 28, 2017, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

that.. and to grind gear like crazy without getting interrupted. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

True  :anigrin: Other players are free to kill you and it's very annoying to lose what you have farmed :banghead:

Oh, and the new classified sets are "Path of the Nomad", "Banshee's Shadow", "D3-FNC" and "Predator's Mark"

The last one is supposedly a boss/player melter as it adds bleed damage over time, on top of bullet damage :anigrin: Now, I can imagine that I'm going to annihilate everything with my MG3 :evil2: The catch: Need 9000 Stamina to get full advantage of it. I'm busy building up my striker gear so I might consider this a number 2.

Full patch notes
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

No, cannot block ports as I can do with GTA. UBI*bleep* were smart enough to create dedicated server instances so I am connected to a data center 24/7 when playing that :banghead: However, there are no hackers running around, compared to P2P GTA Online. Yes, there have been cases with people using glitches as exploits earlier due to some sloppy programming (common in complex software) server side. Game is polished and runs great client side :)

So I have to live with other potential assholes in the Dark Zone :-X I decided to go Rogue (you can manually enable that now) yesterday. Managed to kill a two player group near an extraction zone. I was kind enough to leave their loot behind, I am not a robber. They tried to kill me, but I ran into some NPCs which worked as a diversion  :evil2: I do have some friends that enjoy going Rogue for fun and spice things up ;D

I generally prefer doing PvP in PvP-only modes. PvPvE as used in the DZ is quite punishing, but high reward.

Art Blade

good w0#k finding out about the net traffic. :thumbsup:

I hated DayZ the moment the first player killed me.

LowPolyOWG

Thanks! It was kind of obvious, NetLimiter gave me a lot of info. Also, I could not boot other players by blocking off ports with NetLimiter either. Apparently, UBI*bleep* insists on using AWS (Amazon Web Services) for The Divison.

I have a love-hate relationship with the DZ...

LowPolyOWG

So, had some good DZ runs this weekend with random farmers. I managed to get four exotic items in a row! Two of them were the new weapons (The House and Devil) and I finally got the NinjaMessenger Bag (reduntant with my gear anyway) and the FAMAS :anigrin:

So, my loadout is either the House or FAMAS. I'm still carrying ze MG3 as a backup weapon. Decided to change it's talent to Swift, faster reloading might be better. Unfortunately, it doesn't support underbarrel attachments  (grips/lasers) and I have a handstop that gives 30% decreased reload speed sitting in my inventory being useless :'( Must be done for balance, I suppose. Throwing 121 rounds of hot lead at 1000 RPM might be too overpowered if you can reload 76% faster than the regular time it takes :banghead:

Art Blade

they'll do everything to piss off customers balance multiplayer to ensure a great game experience. ;)

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

at least the rest seems to be OK :)

LowPolyOWG

Yeah. And looking at the MG3's model, it lacks the necessary picatinny rail to accept underbarrels. But, I am happy that my classified holster has a reload speed bonus and the bonus stacks with my weapon talent. :bigsmile:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I might go back to the Underground. Works similarly to Destiny 2's strikes although areas and objectives are randomised everytime. Also includes selectable modifiers. The new update added the Hunter, a powerful enemy that uses player abilities. OK, two will spawn if I run the Underground solo, but the drops are worth it  :anigrin:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Pics are from the Underground DLC

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

:angry-new: :banghead:

I pressed the wrong button, rather than running behind that pillar, I ended up deploying a turret instead and took a sniper bullet in the knee :banghead:

Tried a run with randoms. Not recommended if they are *bleep* :banghead:

Coming with the train :bigsmile:

🡱 🡳