hehe, I like the crate-hugger, he's literally in it up to his neck  :D

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Here is my gear sets I am running/planning to get up running with

Classified Striker

D3-FNC (Riot shield build)

Lone Star (LMG build) Not finished in-game, I need the chest piece/holster.

Art Blade

although it looks interesting, I can't tell how good your gear is because there is no way to compare it with say, a default loadout. I think only a player of that game may understand what they're looking at. :)

LowPolyOWG

Yeah. This is the endgame gear you're looking at.

LowPolyOWG

I have returned back for the November GE. Finally, I completed my MG build (got the last piece to drop yesterday) :anigrin: Last chance for that was in May, but Masterminding GTA Online took some time :-X

So, now I can push my Buzzsaws at 1300+ or 1800+ RPM with tactical link enabled :laughsm: :anigrin:

Spoiler

QuoteSet Bonus (6, Classified Only): When a weapon has 50% of its magazine remaining in combat, there is a 75% chance to receive a bonus that activates when the final bullet is fired from the current magazine. Once activated, the magazine is instantly refilled, weapon damage and fire rate is increased by 30%. The bonus is cancelled by reloading, swapping weapons, or exiting combat.

Back in October, I made a sniper build. Here, every 3000 firearms gives me about 15% extra damage for hits with a sniper. Headshots will double the bonus gained to 30%. It will stack until 100%.

Hunter's Faith bonuses on the 4th and 6th piece.
Spoiler

QuoteSet Bonus (4): Talent: Hunter's Faith
Each consecutive shot with a bolt action marksman rifle that hits an enemy deals 3% more damage. The damage bonus is increased by 4% for every 3000 Firearms. The bonus damage is removed once a shot misses a target, upon weapon swap or reload, or after 10 seconds.

QuoteSet Bonus (6): (Classified) Talent: Hunter's Precision
Headshots double the gained increased damage bonus. 2 consecutive missed shots are needed to lose the bonus damage.
This damage bonus caps at 100%.

For D3-FNC (riot shield build):
Spoiler

QuoteSet Bonus (6): Talent | Improved FrontLine (Classified Bonus)
When Ballistic Shield is deployed, melee damage is increased by 2000% and all overhealing the agent receives is applied to the Ballistic Shield as healing. After receiving a damage threshold from receiving Physical or Exotic damage, the Ballistic Shield grants a buff to the agent and all group members within 15 meters for 6 seconds. The duration of the buff is increased by 2 seconds for every 3000 Stamina the agent has.
Physical Damage: Armor is increased by 30%.
Exotic Damage: Weapon Damage is increased by 30%.
When at 9000 Stamina, the Ballistic Shield health is increased by 200%

Art, you should look at the stats for firearms/electronics/stamina. Higher firearms means more weapon damage (which explains the rather insane pistol damage from a previous picture). Higher stamina means more health, you can soak up more bullets before dying. High electronics means better stats/ability for some offensive/defensive skills in this game (sticky bomb/turrets/medical stations). The abilities will last longer, do more damage and be more effective at healing etc. Also, weapon talents share the same system, some needs high numbers (4.7K) among those three to function. It's a percentage based system, e.g 9000 firearms means 9000% weapon damage :anigrin:

Standard gear doesn't give anything of the classified talents. They simply provide the base stats and attributes (ammo capacity, kill XP, damage resistance, additional health). Classified gear includes them, but gives an unique bonus on top of all this ;)

Art Blade

haha, you nailed it when explaining to me what "firearms" meant :D I thought, "what the heck, do you need to purchase 3,000 firearms to get one special, on average?" :anigrin:

Good on you that you found a way to get the best out of it for your taste O0

LowPolyOWG

Well, it's Ubisoft ::) I can see the confusion though ;) Working on some videos demonstrating the new builds :)

Art Blade

looking forward to watching those :)

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

nice, almost not overpowered. :anigrin:

I wonder... scratch that. I don't wonder where those $108m came from. :-X ;)

LowPolyOWG

Thanks! Yeah, it was so overpowered that the boss commited seppuku :laughsm: :evil2: The 108 millions come from selling gear I don't need and missions.

Art Blade

oh. And here I thought you were using an ATM called cheat engine.

LowPolyOWG

No, not in this game. It's online-only ;) You can only see players in safe houses/Dark Zone, or, they are in your group.

Missions can give you 10-550K$ depending on difficulty. Also, there are gear that gives you headshot money bonus.

Upon firing Cheat Engine, I would get hit by the banhammer :-X

Art Blade

alright :) nice amount of money you raked in there, respect O0

🡱 🡳