Music Videos

Started by Art Blade, March 19, 2017, 10:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

yeah, that was cool, D_B :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it's one of those songs that every singer has a different take on and can be of any length, depending on how much time the singer wants to put into it. She just has a particularly nice voice which helps.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I was thinking about those voices. As if it was completely normal for a random group of people that they knew how to sing well, let alone keep the rhythm when clapping. Whenever I was part of or next to such groups, some of them were clapping as if trying to catch a fly and their singing was good enough to cause brain damage.

Dweller_Benthos

I think this particular group of people, or at least some (most?) of them have professional experience in music of some sort or another. So that helps.
D_B

Art Blade

I thought the same, given how fluent the lead singer was and how complicated the lyrics were. She only slipped once, very briefly, and managed to cope with it like a pro :)

Dweller_Benthos

Plus if you listen closely, she asked the guy, who I think is her brother, what the next verse was, so she wasn't even completely familiar with the lyrics to begin with.
D_B

Art Blade

it panned out rather well, despite of that :)

BinnZ

Crazy. I like that accent. Where is it from? Somewhere down south? They are drinking freakin Heineken, lol :D
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

As far as I know it's somewhere in Ireland. It was recorded in Kilshane House which is in the southern part of Ireland.
D_B

Art Blade

thanks for that information. I thought it was from the USA, people of Irish descent. I didn't expect it to be the real thing :anigrin:

PZ

Not exactly a music video, but is a video posting of good music.

Farewell, by Unkle

fragger

Who is old enough to remember the Edgar Winter Group? My best mate was friends with Edgar's brother when he lived in New York. Not that that has much to do with this, but six degrees of separation and all that...

What can I say - I love old men who can still rock the house down! Gives me hope :gnehe:

Art Blade

Although I'm not a "rocker" and would never listen to that on my stereo, watching those guys perform made it a whole different listening experience. I'd even go as far as to say, "I liked that." :)

And boy, that guy is really good. I liked most the drum duels, fun to watch and a great rhythm to swing along with :thumbsup: :anigrin:

fragger

You don't often see one guy play keyboards, sax and drums in the same number :gnehe:

Art Blade

absolutely O0 plus, you don't often see someone who invented a certain style that is now so old you don't think anything about it, like hanging a keyboard from his neck :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳