Music Videos

Started by Art Blade, March 19, 2017, 10:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

I'm not a Led Zeppelin fan either, but I knew their stairways for a long time already. It's a master piece but not my personal taste. Neither this version, which indeed has a distinguished eighties sound 8)
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

The original song gets heavy rotation on radio, at least here in the states, but if you never listen to commercial radio you'd probably not hear it, at least in a context where you'd know what it was.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

guilty. I don't watch TV and I don't listen to the radio. Mostly because I can't stand the advertisements every two seconds and secondly, the content drives me crazy, both on TV and on the radio.

My taste in music is not what you'd find on a radio station and for films I've got quite a big archive. News can be found online. So I don't need either TV or radio.

BinnZ

I never came across a good music sample of Jimi Hendrix on youtube, because something prevents youtube from showing it. Here's a link to soundcloud, where the song is avaiable. So yeah, no video, but who cares? It's all about the audio!
Just pick the first song listed, purple cover showing Jimi Hendrix on a purple cover
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

it only plays a couple of seconds, the rest is greyed-out so it jumps to the next album :(

BinnZ

Damn it, indeed. It is so damn hard to find Jimi's music online :huh-new:
On youtube you will only find covers by other artists, and an occasional live performance. Now even soundcloud turns out to be copyright-protected as it seems :(
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳