Crime scene investigation

Started by PZ, May 08, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's an interesting documentary I saw today.

A trailer home had been burnt to the ground and the homeowner and wife were missing. Also missing were two teenage girls. Investigators taped off the area with crime scene tape and conducted a meticulous investigation. Unfortunately the criminals got away and there were no further leads to follow so the investigators removed the crime scene tape and went away.

The parents of the missing girls were not satisfied with the progress of the investigation, so they went to the burnt home to poke around a bit on their own. The father lifted a bit of rubble and found the body of the homeowner lying face up dead from a shotgun wound.

Evidently the investigators simply missed the body, but what made this possible incompetence over the top was the fact that the parents found the footprints of the investigators all over the body of the victim.

Art Blade

geez.. I don't think that I've ever heard of anything like that over here. The stories you posted over the years are just unbelievably crazy. We surely have got our share of incompetence but damn, the examples you come up with are just fit for world records.

fragger

Unbelievable ??? That's like something out of a Naked Gun movie.

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳