Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

exactly  :anigrin:

"oh, my rifle.. I thought analogous to the white flag.. I painted it white so you see it's a peace rifle."

PZ

Art Blade

PZ

Only if I get to wear a baby blue outfit  :gnehe:

Art Blade

then you will have to use pink pom-poms, too :gnehe:

PZ

LowPolyOWG

Started the Fallen Ghosts DLC :gnehe: The mighty M107 returns :evil2: :anigrin: No wait, it's another semi-auto .50 made by Serbu. Looks aesthetically similar to the M107 (at least the CQB model) by Barrett soo :-X

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The weapon itself with gold paint  :anigrin: As with the HTI, this Big *bleep* Gun-5000 turns cars into four-wheeled coffins :evil2: Funnily, I unlocked it after the first mission :o
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Nice  :thumbsup:

What do you think of the DLC?

LowPolyOWG

Compared to the base game, there are less weapons, but you are able to use any attachments unlocked in the vanilla game. So you are better off finishing the main game first before attempting this. Or play with a high ranked friend.

Enemies are UNIDAD and mercs hired by them. A crossbow also comes with this DLC and it support regular ammo and explosive bolts  :evil2: This is what FC2's crossbow should have been

The mercs use a variety of tech to fight  you (cloaking suits, portable jammers and some of them uses bullet resistant armour). The mercs snipers kill you in 1 hit, but they are easily spotted by their head mounted laser.

Rebel support missions are also altered. They are timed, but I guess there are no traveling between different objectives in a set time frame compared to vanilla.

There are some new skills added, but you start at lvl 30 with all skills enabled by default  ;)

Weapons are unlocked through collecting them or doing missions. You can still interrogate lieutenants for locations of those items I guess.

PZ

LowPolyOWG

:)

When your friend is AFK :-X
Aand you leave some C4 next to him :evil2:

PZ

Art Blade

that's nasty  :anigrin:

Something involving "AFK" happened to me once. GTA online, TerrZor driving my armoured Kuruma while I was just a passenger, we were doing one of those "help Lester" missions the goal of which was to lure the cops away and that meant a five-star wanted level. In the safety of the armoured car I was thinking, "well, what could possibly go wrong," and told him I was going AFK for a few. When I returned, I was on foot, alone, and some distance away from a completely burned-out petrol station where I found the smoldering remains of my car.

When I asked about what had happened, I was told that he had manoeuvred himself into a trap by driving under the roof of the station guessing the helicopters wouldn't be able to shoot through the roof (which was correct) but the cops had managed to shoot up a pump -- and that had caused a chain reaction that had taken out the whole station, our car and along with it, both of us, too. Which was why I had respawned on foot some distance away. GEEEEEeeeeeeeez :D

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm: At least the cops found a "smart" way to take you both out :-X

LowPolyOWG

The new enemies

An assassination mission

The target