Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nex

Maybe I shouldn't transfer the vids to the other pc and post to youtube from there.
I do that so I can continue on the main pc, I don't use the pc while uploading to youtube
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

don't worry about that. What you're saying is: If I transfer my gold coin from PC1 to PC2, it the gold coin turns into a tin coin. That just doesn't happen. If what you think is going on was actually going on, you'd never be able to copy anything because you'd create something different every time, and that would make backups outside the source PC impossible. ;)

It's not the copy process that causes trouble.

Art Blade

Just thinking, you'd have a "Transformer PC" that changes video formats simply by copying files to it. :anigrin:

Like a converter program, like.. HandBrake.

nex

I didn't think using the other pc would make a difference, I just updated handbrake and made a few changes,
will see with my next vid.
Thanks for the help Art, appreciate it   O0

Art Blade

nex

Dweller_Benthos

That sync shot is pretty sweet, nice feature that actually works.

LOL at sneaking along the road all quiet like and a civilian stumbles into you, because, you know, you're super sneaky.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

nex

Yep it works  :thumbsup:
The sync shot feature works great D_B, and yeah, bumping into the woman was unexpected   ;D

Dweller_Benthos

"Pardon me, madam"

"Well, that's what you get for sneaking around all invisible-like!"
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

nex

It would have been hilarious if she tripped me up and I'd have fallen flat on my face, arms spread out!!  :anigrin:

Art Blade

yeah, that's called "doing the eagle" :gnehe:

PZ

nex

PZ

Well, I started playing the console today for the first time since before Christmas. After having done the updates during my last holiday, all I needed to do was a system update today.  :thumbsup:  Meanwhile, I started playing a new play through in Wildlands. I kind of remember the initial "get acquainted" missions, but this time, focused on using the drone and the sync shot to dispatch all the enemy, which made it easy to complete.

Afterward, I started doing missions of various kinds in the region, and I recall much of the main story line, but it was still great fun to do the missions again, using different techniques.

There is a new feature in the menu system of the map that allows you to change the time of day, and then re-deploy your squad so you can do your missions at the time you prefer. This is a welcome feature, just like I used in FC2 and some of the AC games.

I forgot how fun the game can be, and will continue to enjoy playing, especially because I have never completed the game before.

Tags:
🡱 🡳