Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Started by PZ, April 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I thought something must have gone slightly wrong when you got shot and resurrected because all the other missions were meticulously planned and executed flawlessly. However, it's fine with me to watch someone screw up and get back to it as we all make mistakes but you rarely get to see them in videos. :) I can speak for myself when recording Hitman videos.. sometimes I take a lot of attempts until it's good enough for uploading but my last video was a "do or die" mission, can't play it again when the mission goal is accomplished and thankfully I recorded a test run that turned out to be the first and final approach and caught me by surprise. I uploaded it because I still managed to get the highest rating for the mission. Kind of lucky, and funny. :)

nex

I'll only redo/re-record a mission when I screw up too many times   :-X :anigrin:
Screwing up and getting shot to the extend where you have to be revived happens to the best
of players, there are many "experts" who never make mistakes  ::)
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

:anigrin:

I am not afraid of showing mistakes, sometimes I specifically upload a mistake I made, but Elusive Targets in my current case of Hitman are special. I try to create some kind of help video for players who want something to go by when they play the mission themselves because these missions are very stressful in many ways, particularly because failure really, really isn't an option. If you screw up you're done and can't start over. I first try to find a way to get it done nicely and then I have to make it happen for real, only one try and then it's either do or die. The other stuff I record isn't critical, I can do what I want which includes making stupid mistakes. ;)

nex

I often just horse around and get killed, like when I tested the Winchester after
it was maxed out.
I wanted to compare it to the Desert Tech HTI BDC, which is the best Sniper Rifle
of all. The HTI rifle I sugested to PZ, this one is that HTI on steroids. 

Art Blade

that's the way it should be :thumbsup: it's a game after all and to me it means having fun rather than ending up completely wound up and stressed out :anigrin:

PZ

Thanks nex  O0

As I'm playing the game again, I realize that it is much like the latest Far Cry games, without the stupid stuff. This is what FC5 should have been.

It is nice to go through the world in a reasonable way, without endless dumb stuff like the roaring airplane engine sounds in FC5.

nex

I don't have FC5, and while I'm still enjoying GRW I won't get another game

nex

PZ

I now have the sniper, scope, and long barrel. Thanks for the locations nex!

nex

Your'e welcome PZ, now the fun's really gonna start.  ;D
The next step is getting the Desert Tech, the rifle will be available when you reach
Tier 40, you will hit level 30 very quickly then activate Tier 1 mode.
You can deactivate Tier mode at any stage in the game as well as lowering difficulty level,
these features are great. When you find a mission too difficult
you can change it at any time and go back afterwards.

Art Blade

although I don't expect hour-long videos from PZ with his poor internet, I am still hoping for a few minutes :gnehe:

keep having fun, guys O0

nex

Art Blade

come to think of it, I think nex deserves a +1 :thumbsup: (here ya go, buddy) for all his cool mission vids and providing PZ with essential info. Thanks, nex O0

nex

Thanks Art, It's the whole purpose of OWG  :-[   :thumbsup:

Art Blade

and we keep on going :gnehe:

You never uploaded so many vids in such short succession that's what made me think about it. Nice, keep 'em coming :bigsmile:

Tags:
🡱 🡳