Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by Art Blade, February 13, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

that's horrible, Dweller, unbelievable, even. If it isn't a rip-off from the start then it's at least something the devs brutally underestimated in scope, sounds like they massively overextended themselves on it.

BinnZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on July 08, 2019, 08:04:43 AM
Sounds pretty cool, have fun. Meanwhile in Generation Zero, they've finally acknowledged the loot bug, but no time frame on when it's going to be fixed, put up a hot fix for a crash bug that was only moderately annoying and released a $4.99 DLC that contains some sweaters and pants. yippee.

Whoa!!!! These assholes :angry-new:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Hell, even the Indy game "Thief Simulator" just got the second free upgrade plus tons of bug fixes. The upgrades extended the missions, added a new map, added a home for the player plus the ability to refurbish it, both with stuff you can buy and with stuff you stole :D

Dweller, you need to check it out, it's great O0

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I will, I need to progress the game a lot faster than I was doing. I was being too careful  lol.

I think Gen Zero will eventually get there, but an update every other week would be nice instead of once a month.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on July 09, 2019, 07:18:59 AM
... "Thief Simulator" ...

Sounds like the generic title for all video game companies  :-X

Art Blade

:anigrin:

Not all of them, not all of them :bigsmile:

Art Blade

without clothes The Stalking Bailiff of Rattay

He is STILL stalking me, despite all patches :) I had knocked him unconscious, taken all his clothes, and had him found and put back on his feet. Now he's running around in his underwear :D

Art Blade

The following pics were taken using that nvidia Ansel feature which allows me to show 3rd person view despite being a 1st person game. I also reduced the file size significantly (Ansel about 4MB, jpg conversion 100% about 1.5MB, quality reduction to 75% just 300 and 400 KB)

Here I'm waiting to participate in a tournament. I sat down under a tent because it had started to rain (you can see the rain if you look closely) and waiting with me is my new dog which came as part of a DLC and can be trained. Reminds me a bit of Dogmeat in FO4. Here he's called "Mutt." :anigrin: You need to feed and praise him so he remains obedient. Otherwise he'll run off or disobey.. kind of funny. :)

Kingdom Come Deliverance 10 July 2019
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This was after a brutal ambush and after making sure my companions made it out alive. I returned and killed those bandits who were still waiting where we had left off and now you see them lying dead in the river.. I used my bow and arrows and pierced them as they came for me one by one, a proper mopping-up hehehe :anigrin: I didn't take them out on horseback, by the way. This is actually after looting all of them, putting the loot on my horse and then mounting it to see where to go now which is when it occurred to me to take this pic.

Kingdom Come Deliverance 11 July 2019
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Nice that they have the player character an actual object in the world. A lot of first person games only make the arms that you see lol. Though I think that's happening less and less now that computers are more powerful and with added photo modes and multiplayer, having the entire player model in game is pretty much required.
D_B

Art Blade

funny thing: it has neither been intended to be a multiplayer game nor had the photo mode been part of the original release. You could tell since release, however, that the model was complete because cutscenes were almost always rendered in real time, showing the gear you put on like armour and helmets and such when Henry was part of the cutscene. :)

Art Blade

omg.. LOL!!

Kingdom Come Deliverance - The Stalking Bailiff of Rattay reclaims his clothes!

luckily I had a savegame so I could instantly reproduce this. In my last vid I showed you the Bailiff in his underwear (I had sold his clothes to the miller) and now, by pure chance, we witness how the Bailiff reclaims his clothes :) Before recording this, it happened just the way you can see it now, I was checking out the miller's stash and suddenly the stuff was reset, and moments later the Bailiff walks in. Now the timing wasn't as good so you'll watch me for a minute or so waiting for it to happen and it does :D Crazy.

Dweller_Benthos

Too funny, he wanders in, "Oh there's my clothes, it has been a bit chilly lately" and puts them back on, then the miller comes in "Hey! I bought those fair and square!"
D_B

Art Blade

yep, it was truly a unique moment. Imagine my surprise when it happened the first time (right before recording it from a save game which luckily put me almost right at the spot at the right time for it) because I really, really didn't expect it and.. I had just been checking the miller's crate there and had noticed the Bailiff's stuff was still in it (would have been stealing with items marked as stolen) but before actually grabbing any of it, the crate was reset to the default stuff and 3k Groschen which I took half of. Then I walked out the door, the miller leaning right next to the door on the wall and the Bailiff about three strides away from me. I thought both of them would accuse me for trespassing right away but no, the miller didn't notice and the Bailiff went into the room and back out, dressed. ???

That's when I decided to do it again, hoping to record it, and it was close enough to the original event. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty lucky to see something like that. I wonder if that was just a fluke or if they actually go looking for their stolen items? Probably just a fluke.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳