Far Cry 5

Started by LowPolyOWG, March 27, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on April 23, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
is John's region really so far South that you can't scroll down to get a better overview?

No, but I didn't fired up Far Cry today :-X

What happened is that I moved the mouse down to his region. As soon as John's stats came up, I grabbed a screenshot. Even though I am still hovering the map above Jacob's region.

The .dll bypass will get updates by the modding community over time. The DLCs are unrelated to story progress so I expect you start from scratch in all of them
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

hmmmm.... we still got something like Steam money back... I don't meet the required 2 hours of gaming (got 11 hours on record), but I'm trying it nevertheless. There's better entertainment 8)
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Indeed. Although I haven't bought a Far Cry game since 2014 so, I got my worth out of it.  Good luck getting your long awaited mastermind, BinnZ  :anigrin:

BinnZ

Well yeah, Steam doesn't pay back. Mastermind it is, I'm afraid :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

The two hour limit is *bleep*. Should be 24-48 hours within two weeks at least...

This week's live event is blowing *bleep* up :anigrin: So, bring your rocket launcher to the fight :evil2:

Dweller_Benthos

I saw that, I guess I'm going to have to reset my outposts to get someone to shoot at.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

The outposts are one of my favorites, and I reset mine right after completing the game. It is fun to go back and try different techniques. However, I still have the night bug, and can only stand a short while in the game. UBI*bleep* has promised to patch, but no word on when.

Dweller_Benthos

Weird, it doesn't get fixed with a couple fast travels or loading an arcade map? I didn't use fast travel much at all during the game, but found it's a passable way to skip night, since there's no sleep mechanic. Fast travel to opposite ends of the map a couple times and night is done. For me anyway.
D_B

PZ

I've tried every potential solution I read online to no avail. None of them worked, even the cut scenes that some claim works. For instance when I do an outpost, a cut scene appears at the end, but it is always night time. I never see anything that resembles daytime.

I even tried the Arcade in daylight, but when returning to the game, it was dark as usual.

Dweller_Benthos

Bummer. Too bad, and probably not on UBI*bleep*'s short list of things to fix.
D_B

PZ

I think so too. Now I read that it happens to some people multiple times, and at no specific location/task.  At least I have a save in the cloud that I can use to overwrite this corrupt game.

By the way, I have narrowed it down to a flaw in the saved game because I downloaded the save to my son's console and it was the same - night always. He does not have the night bug in his game.

BinnZ

You're on the night shift PZ :D

Here's a song for you:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

PZ

:D

Maybe if I play that song while I'm playing, the game play will go better  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳